𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞

"That was quick-" Kenna begins but is cut off by Din placing her on top of the bike and climbing on behind her. "Woah, are you okay? You're being quite rough-" She is silence by the engines powering up and speeding after the others in the pod.

~~~

"The whole based is powered by a reactor," Karga says through a COMM to Din.

"We sneak in, overload the reactor, and get the hell outta there," Cara says, her voice crackling slightly through the COMM.

"Let's be fast, and keep both speeders running," Din responds, his voice rough causing Kenna to tilt her head to look at him with a frown.

"Look up, there it is," Karga says and Kenna pulls her gaze away from Din to look at the Imperial base. It was tall and sat on top of the canyon. The dark building looked abandon, but Kenna felt a disturbance in the force.

"How close do you want me to drop you off?" A trembling voice says.

"How 'bout the front door?" Greef says though it seems quiet through the COMM link.

"It's a little close for a civilian don't ya think?" A response says after a few moments.

"I got two choices for ya," Greef begins and Kenna takes this as a chance to speak to Din.

"What has gotten into you?" She rasps at him and he snaps his head down in her direction.

"What?"

"All of a sudden you've been...different,"

"Different how?" He retorts.

"You've been rough and you have a tone to your voice that makes it seem you're about to rip someone's throat out!" She exclaims, turning her head fully to face him.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Kenna laughs dryly.

"Of course, you didn't just grab me, shove my on this bike and hasn't said a single word to me,"

"...Did I hurt you?" He says slowly after a few moments of hesitation.

"Actually, you did," She hisses, turning her head back as the speeders slow to a stop. Before she gets off she looks back at Din again. "I don't know what's wrong with you, but you don't have any right to take it out on me," She gets off and rubs her arms while walking over to Cara while Din curses at himself.

"Let's go," Karga says while everyone pulls at their blasters or lightsaber. The Mythrol, however, stays seated in the speeder.

"You still carry that thing?" Cara asked.

"Why wouldn't I?" Kenna smirks as they approach the sealed door. Din goes to the control panel and presses a few buttons before sighing.

"Controls are useless. They're melted,"

"Well, it's probably not rated for lava," Karga comments as Din examines the area with Kenna.

"Imperial trash," Cara spits out.

"All right," The Mythrol raises his hand from where he sits. "I'm heading back. Hit me up on the COMM, we could set up a rendezvous time,"

"You park your gills right there until I say otherwise," Karga points at him while Kenna walks backwards, looking up and attaching her lightsaber to her side. Karga and the Mythrol continue to bicker while Kenna smirks and Din shakes his head.

"Kenna, wait-!" But she has already taken off from the ground and is heading up towards the platform that hangs over the canyon. Before Din can follow, a stormtrooper scream is heard and a white-armoured body lands next to the four. The door then beeps before slowly opening to reveal an elevator of sorts.