𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫

Will Kenna truly leave him for Ben? That single thought alone hurts Din, she wouldn't...right? Did a Mandalorian truly kill her mother? Why? Why did she never tell him?

~~~

The laughter is what alerted him that Kenna was nearby. He rolled his eyes and continued to examine his ship.

"Wait, so you actually escaped a prison?" Bennic laughed as they drew nearer to the Razor Crest.

"Well, I didn't, Mando did and he saved me,"

"Aw, Kenna, didn't know there was a tragic love story between you two," She hits his shoulder as he chuckles. "Anyway...how did you land this thing?" He says, seeing the Razor Crest, not in its glory.

"Mando is great at doing stuff like that," Kenna says, sitting upon one of the crates that survived the crash.

"Is he now? It is a he, right?"

"Ben, stop teasing," She says as Din comes back to Bennic who was monitoring the ship.

"Did you see him land this ship?" Ben asked Kenna.

"No, I was...unconscious," He shook his head and opened his kit.

"You two can go off, this is gonna take a long time,"

"How long?" Din asked, his voice low but bold.

"Ehe, a few days, a week at most,"

"A week?" Kenna sighs, leaning back on the top of the large crate.

"So eager to leave?" Ben chuckles from where he crouches. Kenna eyes him and then Din who is glaring at them both.

"Not...nessicarily, it's just this place is freezing,"

"Cassandra made you new clothes,"

"Clothes isn't everything, Ben,"

"Is there lodging?" Din interrupts.

"Yep, we have a few rooms spare, we don't get many visitors," He starts to tinker with the ship. Din picks up his bag of weapons and starts moving towards the bazaar. Ben looks back and scoffs before resuming his work.

"Well, I better go with him, he has no clue where he's going," She grabs her bag and follows Din footsteps.

"Hey, Kenna, tonight wanna have a drink with me?" She looks at him and smiles.

"Sure, just get the ship fixed as soon as possible,"

"Aye aye captain," He salutes and she giggles, shaking her head and walking away.

~~~

"Din, wait up!" Kenna exclaims as she runs through the snow to catch up with the fast pace of the Mandalorian. "Din, what's wrong? You seem angry," He doesn't respond and continues his quick strides. "Din, please don't shut me out," She looks up at him and he looks down momentarily before sighing and slowing his pace.

"You can't be this naive,"

"I know you don't like Bennic," She says but doesn't get a response from him. "And I know you don't like how we are close," No response. "And I know you're insecure about our relationship because of him," He pauses and turns.

"Insecure?" He says in slight disgust. "I'm not insecure about anything," He grumbles, slinging his bag over his shoulder and moving through the snow.

"Right, I should've said jealous," He huffs but doesn't reply. "You know where we're going?" Silence. "Are we sharing a room?" Silence. "So, we're sleeping in different rooms?" Silence. She groans and runs her hand through her hair. "Din, this isn't fair," She folds her arms and stops causing him to stop too. "You get frustrated me no matter what I do. I meet up with an old friend and you go all silent and don't say anything until we leave. You know, I didn't think I could get colder but you're always giving me the cold shoulder, why? Because another man likes me? What, are you the only person in the galaxy that can be my friend?"