𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝

They are here.

~~~

Two stormtroopers are speeding across the lava fields, one carrying the child in a brown bag. They stop on the ridge a mile or two away from the city. One trooper slides off his speeder while the other kicks back and relaxes. He whips out his COMMS and brings it to his mask.

"Speeder bikes have arrived at the checkpoint with the asset. Awaiting confirmation," The child begins to squeal from inside of the bag and the trooper punches it, successfully making it go quiet. "Knock it off! Waiting for confirmation to continue into town,"

"That's a go-to proceed, but I advise you to double-check. The Moff just touched down and already took out a squad of local troopers," The operator says through the COMMS and the trooper sits down on his bike.

"Standing by," The other imp sits up and looks at his partner.

"Did he just say that Gideon killed his own men?"

"Oh, who knows? These guys like to lay down the law when they first arrive into town, y'know. You know how it is," He responds, shrugging and the child begins to cry and the trooper punches it through the bag again. "I said, shut up. Yeesh,"

"What is that thing, anyway?" The other trooper stands and looks at the closed bag.

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe Moff wants to eat it. I don't ask questions," The trooper waves him off and there is a hesitation before he speaks again.

"Can I see it?"

"Did you not just hear that Moff Gideon killed a dozen of his own troopers to make a point?" He snaps.

"Okay," He raises his hand in the air.

"I get that point. Do you get the point?" He points at himself before gesturing at his friend.

"Yes,"

"Okay,"

~~~

Kenna looks outside to see Death Troopers, Stormtroopers, Moff Gideon and his masked friend standing outside, waiting with blasters aimed. She sighs and leans against the wall, running a hand down her face.

"Is there another way out?" Kenna asks her group.

"No, that's it," Greef says from where he hides from behind a table.

"What about the sewers?" Din asks.

"Sewers?"

"The Mandalorians have a covert down in the sewers. If we can get down there, they can help us escape,"

"Din...but I'm a Jedi, they'll kill me if I was to go down there,"

"Shit," Cara grumbles, leaning against the wall. "It was a good idea until that point came up,"

"Kenna, it'll be fine,"

"Maybe you forgive my people but, what...a hundred or so Mandalorians? You won't convince them all,"

"So, what do we do then?" Greef asks. "She either dies or gets captured,"

"Thanks for that,"

"Can you use your magic hands?"

"Magic hands? I don't have the force,"

"What kind of Jedi are you if you don't have the force!?"

"I didn't train for that long," She seethes at Greef.

"Well, how about don't tell the Mandalorians you're a Jedi? Hide your saber, they should let us through with no force emitting of you," Karga says, leaning his chin on top of the table. Kenna bites her lip before glancing around.