𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

"What did he do this time?"

~~~

Running as fast as she can through the thick snow, the shots get louder along with grunts and roars. What could he have possibly done!? She trips over and growls in annoyance. She looks down to see something shining sticking out from the ground and she pulls it out and hastily shoves it on her belt. She runs at full speed and ducks beneath icicles to see Din and the Frog lady as fast as they could, the child nestled in Din's arms. He shoots behind them and she sees a million of frosty white creatures chasing them.

"KENNA! I TOLD YOU TO START THE SHIP!" He shouts as they run side by side.

"You're COMM cut out! I thought you needed help!" She seethes as they run back to the Razor Crest. Kenna turns and sticks out her hand, running backwards. A shot of light blue emits from her arm and pushes them all back. It wasn't as strong as what happened with the Krayt but it still causes her to scream in pain and to grab her arm. Din takes hold of her shoulder and pulls her through. They still come. These spider-like animals were not giving them a chance to stop. Kenna takes her blaster out and starts shooting, not aiming properly due to the vast amount of the deadly creatures. "Care to explain!?"

"It was the child!"

"Sure, blame it on the child!"

"Not my fault he decided to eat one of their eggs!"

"YOU SHOULD'VE FED HIM BEFORE LEAVING TO FIX THE SHIP!" She retorts.

"Oh, SORRY THAT I'M TRYING TO GET OFF THIS POOR EXCUSE OF THIS PLANET!" He sneers, shooting back again.

"I DON'T THINK WE'RE ESCAPING WITH GIANT SPIDERS TRYING TO KILL US!"

"OH WILL YOU PLEASE STOP MOCKING MY WAY OF THINGS!"

"I will if you get us out of your mess!"

"My mess? Please," He scoffs, shooting again. Kenna turns and uses the force again, giving them more time but causing more pain. She only uses her right arm, her left arm is getting better. The Frog lady gets down on her legs and begins to leap as if she was truly a frog. They become surrounded and she and Din blast at all the extraterrestrials while the lady cowers. Kenna notices Din is also carrying the weight of the eggs so she takes it from him.

"Less weight for you! You're wearing beskar!" She says above the noise and he sighs. She uses the force to clear a path for them and they run as fast as they can, one massive spider comes crashing through the top and its pincer pierces through Kenna's leg.

"Kenna!"

"Grk-" She whimpers, falling to the ground. The spider growls and its mouth opens and it gums pull back to reveal layers of sharp teeth. They glint in the blue light the cave gives off as it moves it closer to Kenna's head.

"That's my daughter!" Anakin growls, moving his hand upwards and pushing the demon off Kenna and into the smaller creatures. Din is right there, still shooting ones coming down from the ceiling, he was obviously trying to get to her. He pulls her up as she limps along with him, blood pumping out of her wound. Din gets out chargers and activates them before throwing them all the walls. He throws the last at the massive spider that its leg is smeared in Kenna's blood. They explode and the spider falls, dead.

Happy the biggest problem is gone, they continue to speed towards the Razor Crest. The Frog lady enters first and Din passes her the child while he and Kenna shoot the oncoming demons. Kenna then passes her the eggs before and just as she was going to go inside, a bigger monstrosity spits out white gunk that sticks Din hand to the Razor Crest, the hand that was holding the blaster. Kenna uses the force along with her father as they push away the fiends. She then gets out her sharp knife and cuts through the web-like substance before shoving Din inside the Crest, the salamanders still charging at them. Kenna and Din tumble inside, the spiders following immediately.