𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐮𝐬

"Kenna," Din's voice said from behind her. She turned to see him standing at the top of the ramp, waiting for her. "I'm so sorry, but there is nothing here to help us find Jedi," She sighs and slowly walks up the ramp, dragging the bag with her. "I truly am sorry, I would've never let you come here if I knew what...happened,"

"It's my fault we're here, let's just get outta here," He nods as she walks away and he climbs the ladder to set coordinates Corvus, the planet where Ahsoka Tano was said to be.

~~~

Din and the child were settled in the cockpit as he navigated through hyperspace. He looks back at the ladder and gulps slightly when hearing Kenna scream at her father and there's long hesitation between what she says, probably Anakin shouting back at her. The child droops his ears at the commotion from below so Din places him in his lap and strokes his ear reassuringly.

"Unbelievable!" He hears her shout. "They were the next generation! They were supposed to be the ones to find me and train me! If you didn't kill them, I would be living on Florrum with a happy mother or maybe even Coruscant with you! I wouldn't have been captured by the Moff and I wouldn't be hiding from the Empire! We would be rebelling against them! But no, you had to ruin everything!" He heard her slam something down.

"I was manipulated by the Chancellor, the man who basically controlled Coruscant! The only father figure I had after Qui-Gon!" He shouts back, dodging the bowl she threw at him.

"You murdered children, Anakin! Children!" She throws something at him but this time, it goes through his hand.

"Kenna, we need to sit down and talk this out in a civilised matter," She scoffs but still sits on a table. "I regret what I did that day and I regret killing everyone," He sighs and sits next to Kenna and hovers his hand over hers. "After that day, I went to kill Helena, Palpatine told me to kill her as my final mission. I travelled to Florrum and got down to the medbay where she was," Kenna looks up at him as he recounts the memory. "I hid in the shadows and saw she was giving birth. I approached the glass and saw she had given birth to a baby girl, but she was premature. She was small and...well, she wasn't alive. And the moment I laid my eyes on Helena's broken face, I realised I couldn't kill her or her child...my child. I placed my hand on the glass and gave life to Kenna Tano Rys Skywalker," Kenna gives him a small smile. "I attempted to leave but she saw me and I held you...you didn't sense the darkness in me, instead, you placed your hand in mine. I gave you my necklace and slid my lightsaber, which is now yours, under her bed and then left," He wipes his eyes with the back of his hand.

"You...killed children but the following day, you saved one?" She asks after moments of silence and Anakin laughs at that.

"Strange when it comes to your own children," He tilts his head. "You know your siblings, Luke and Leia?"

"I've heard tales...and I believed Luke was my dad for decades," Anakin chuckles and shakes his head.

"I attempted to kill them many times but with you, I ordered for you to be protected-"

"By Boba Fett," Kenna giggles. "I remember him, you may have ordered him to protect me but boy the trouble we got into,"

"It broke my heart to see him when he thought you died," He sighs. "Boba was different after your 'death'. He got so angry, killed troopers that wouldn't listen to him the first time and became reckless and died himself,"

"I wish I didn't leave as I did, but I couldn't allow him to do what he was going to do,"

"Which was?"

"A story for another time," Anakin rolls his eyes as she stands and walks towards the ladder. She turns her head at him with a smile. "I still can't forgive you for how you killed children...but you suffered a lot...went through a lot...I suppose we can be civil and makeup properly later," He nods in understands but before she could climb the ladder she runs to the refresher.