𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬

"Of course I will," But when he says it, he feels as if he is lying...why did his own promise seem so empty? Why can't he offer Kenna the security she needs? Is he even worthy of having both Kenna and the child in his life?

~~~

Kenna aimlessly walked around the Razor Crest, bored. She'd only woken up and both the child and Din were still asleep. The ship was in hyperspace, all the weapons were cleaned and there was nothing else to do. She sat at the table and groaned, putting her head on the cool surface. If only she could go back to sleep but she can't and it annoys her.

"And I thought I was the one who spontaneously woke up," She raises her head to see Din standing at his door and staring down at her.

"You're welcome to join," She responds, her voice quiet as she face plants the table again. Din chuckles and shakes his head before pushing off the door frame and sitting in front of her. "So, what do you do when there's nothing to do?" She asks, resting her chin on her forearm and looking up at Din.

"I normally just sit in my chair and wait until I arrive at my next planet to catch my bounty,"

"You sit in a chair and stare at pretty stars?" She repeats in a monotoned voice and he nods. Kenna stares at him before shaking her head and going back to her previous position.

"Well, there are ways we can entertain each other while we wait," She tilts her head at him with a raised brow. "Not like that, Kenna,"

"I wasn't thinking of that," She laughs.

"Sure,"

"Hey, that's my thing I say to those responses," She whines causing Din to shake his head.

"How strong do you think you are?"

"Strong enough,"

"How about an arm wrestle?" She lifts her self to sit straight.

"You and me?"

"Yes,"

"Ya know, you'll just embarrass yourself,"

"Eh, I don't think so,"

"Oh it's on," She smirks and places her right elbow on the table. Din grasps her hand with his and places his elbow on the surface. "Three, two, one...go," Neither arm moves when they start. Kenna grins at Din's focused expression. "Ya know, you won't win, I trained with stormtroopers when I was younger,"

"And I with Mandalorians,"

"So, which one's are stronger?"

"I know what you're trying to do, Kenna," He seethes, adding more force causing her arm to falter but she pushes back with all her strength so she is back in the middle with him. What they didn't realise was the child sneaking around and climbing up the ladder.

"I've got you, Din," She sneers, applying more and more pressure.

"Not...yet," He pushes back and she looks at him through his visor. He shakes his head slightly and curses. "Get out of my head, Kenna," He snarls, glaring at her. "You're cheating,"

"I'm doing nothing," She says innocently. She closes her eyes and focuses on Din and feels his hand become weaker beneath hers and she quickly uses her strength to knock over his arm and win. Once his hand makes contact with the table she springs up. "Ha! I won!" She dances around Din as he shakes his head. "I was right and you were wrong! Woohoo!"

"I was going easy you," He scoffs, folding his arms.

"Sure," She stops behind him and places her arms on his shoulder and leans closer to his helmet. "You're just upset I won, Jedi V.S Mandalorian, and the Jedi won," She says in a sing-song voice. He quickly stands up, causing her to stumble back. She giggles and scrambles back as he marches closer to her. She backs up into the wall and he quickly uses his right hand to hold both of her hands above her head.