𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮

"You know how I feel about the Empire. But these stripes..." She points to her badge on the table. "Mean there are rules I need to follow," Din sighs before taking a shaky breath.

"They have Kenna and the kid," Cara glares at him in disbelief, her mouth agape.

KENNA'S POV

~~~

Kenna looked between the two stormtroopers stationed in her cell. She glared at them with a scowl, her wrist burning due to the handcuffs releasing ionising energy into her arms. The stormtroopers kept sharing concerned looks, their blasters pointed at Kenna.

"Why were we sent to watch over this one?" One spoke to the other. "The others got to watch over the kid,"

"The kid has a name," Kenna responded. The imps turned to face her, laughing weakly.

"Really?"

"Grogu," Was all she said in response. They both shrugged and continued to talk in low voices near the door. She couldn't use any of her abilities, the Moff obviously had this cell designed specifically for her. She looked around the white room, humming a tune while she waited for something to happen. Before she could stand up to talk with the imps, the doors finally opened to reveal the one and only Moff Gideon. "And here I thought you were dead," He shook his head and folded his hands in front of him. "Nice droids, different," She says, leaning back.

"Dark troopers,"

"I don't care," She sits forward. "But I do care about my kid, is he safe?"

"He's fine," He steps aside and motions to a man dressed in an officer uniform.

"I know what you need. I saw the message from your scientist. You don't need his blood, you just need mine," He smirked, folding his arms.

"I don't want to drain you dry," He says.

"Where's your kid? That Kylo Ren dude," Gideon scoffs and shakes his head.

"He's decided to go back to his father, he wants to be trained as a Jedi, not a Sith,"

"He's got intel on you and you let him go?"

"We did what he tried to you on Florrum. Memory wipe," Kenna eyes the officer as he pulls out a small, black, hard-case box. "Remember...Oh, wait, you don't," He laughs loudly before suddenly stopping.

"There was no reason to do this all. The ship, the kid...you didn't need-"

"The ship was so your dear Mandalorian couldn't follow us and the kid is the final ingredient. You aren't pure enough, but you have the power we need. The asset is to make the formula complete," The officer brings out a syringe with a large needle. "Talking about your Mandalorian...you're both married now?"

"Why does that matter to you?" He moves closer to where she sits and looks at the beautiful ring on her finger. He takes it off and she is quick to stand but is hit across the face with an end of a blaster. She falls back in her seat as she looks up at Gideon who examines the ring.

"This...you no longer need this," He throws it to one of the imps who fails to catch it. "Or this," He plucks her necklace off and passes it to the imp trying to pick up the ring.

"You're a monster," She spits, raising her cuffed hands to wipe away the trickle of blood escaping her lips.

"As I've heard," He nod and the officer jabs the needle in the crook of her arm. She hisses as he extracts the blood from her arm. "We need more than that," Gideon growls at the officer who feebly nods and contacts someone over his COMMS. "So...your Mandalorian is a part of Deathwatch? Hmm? The exact people who murdered Helena?"