𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩

{MANDALORIAN SEASON 2 TRAILER DROPPED A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO, ENJOY😉 Ngl, I've already watched it three times and fan girled HARD all times 🤣}

"Hmm," He turns back to face the planet. "I swear, Greef if you lay a hand on Kenna, I'll kill you,"

~~~

Kuiil and Kenna stand around the blurrgs as Din finally lands the ship.

"Dear princess, you seem off," Kuiil comments as he mounts a blurrg with the help from IG-11.

"This planet...I sense a disturbance..."

"Well, it's nothing we cannot handle, with a Mandalorian, a Jedi, an IG unit and...a shocktrooper...I'm sure no one will be able to threaten you," Kenna smiles weakly and then mounts a blurrg next to Kuiil.

"Yeah..." Din and Cara arrive by the blurrgs, the child in the small portable cot that Kuiil just made. In silence, they too mount the blurrgs and lead the group of the Razor Crest. Kenna squints at the bright light as her blurrg slowly waddles out into the sandy surface. She examines her surroundings, they were in the open and in the middle of nowhere. She rides besides Din, Cara on her left side and Kuiil by Din's right. And then, he comes into view.

"Sorry for the remote rendezvous, Mando. But things have gotten complicated since you were last here. It appears that introductions are in order. It seems we've both provided a security detail. I recommend the shock-trooper guards the ship, these lava fields are lousy with Jawas..." Greef Karga then draws his attention to Kenna who is looking over the miles of nothing.

"She's coming with us," Din snaps, getting Greef's attention again.

"But the town is now run by ex-Empire. If a rebel dropper is with us, they'll all get their hackles up,"

"She's coming,"

"Fine. Fine. At least cover your tattoo. No need to flaunt it," He then fully turns to Kenna, rubbing his hands. "Princess Kenna...a pleasure to finally meet your aq-,"

"Cut the small talk," She responds. "Greef Karga? Correct?"

"Indeed, it's an honour that you know my name," He bows his head and his associates behind him get to one knee.

"You insult me with your actions," They all rise, straightening themselves.

"Excuse us, your majesty, I must say, however, people around Nevarro say you are a rare diamond and I couldn't agree anymore,"

"So, you think I'm some shiny rock?" Cara laughs along with Kuiil and Din slowly cocks his head to Kenna.

"Not at all, I believe you are a rare beauty,"

"Hmm...your flattery makes me like you a little bit more," He smiles and nods.

"Now, where is the little one? I've heard the princess as been almost a mother to it," Kenna looks at Din who nods and taps a few buttons on his forearm and the floating crib moves forward and opens up so Karga can see the child. "So...this little bogwing is what all the fuss was about," He picks up the child from the crib and Kenna's hand rests on the handle of her blaster. "What a precious little creature. I can see why you didn't wanna harm a hair on its wrinkled little head," He places the child down. "Well, I'm glad this matter will be put to rest once and for all," Din recalls the crib and when Kenna peers inside, she sees he's playing with her necklace Kuiil installed. She smiles and makes eye contact with Kuiil who nods. "The sun drops fast on Nevarro. We can walk for a spell and camp out on the river bank, then make our way into town at first light," The group starts to travel through the sand and finally the lava fields.