𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐊𝐮𝐢𝐢𝐥

PREVIOUSLY:

"Is that...Greef Karga?"

"My friend, if you are receiving this transmission that means you are alive. You might be surprised to hear this but I am alive too. I guess we can call it even. A lot has happened since we last saw each other. You found Kenna Skywalker! That is one big bounty you haven't turned in, however, the man who hired you is still here, and his ranks of ex-Imperial guards have grown. They have imposed despotic rule over my city, which has impeded the livelihood of the Guild. We consider him an enemy but we cannot get close enough to take him out. If you would consider one last commission I will very much make it worth your while. You have been successful so far in staving off their hunters. But they will not stop until they have their prizes, yes, Kenna is the other prize. So here is my proposition: Return to Nevarro, bring the Child and the princess as bait. I will arrange an exchange and provide loyal Guild members as protection. Once we get near the client, you kill him, and we both get what we want. If you succeed, you keep Kenna and the Child and I will have your name cleared with the Guild, for a man of honour should not be forced to live in exile. And neither should a princess. I await your arrival with optimism," Kenna blinks a couple of times before replaying the hologram.

"So...we're going to Nevarro?"

"..."

"Din?? What are we going to do?"

"We're going to get help, ready to meet an old friend?" Kenna smiles.

"Having an ex shock trooper with us will be beneficial,"

"A Mandalorian, Jedi and ex shock trooper, what could possibly go wrong?"

"You're letting me fight?"

"Of course, this man wants you, so why not help defeat him," An even bigger smile breaks across her face as she wraps Din in a hug.

"Oh, Din! Thank you! I love you so much!" She kisses his helmet before rushing down to get changed in more practical clothing.

"And I love you too..."

~~~

"Why do have a feeling that this whole thing is going to be a trap?"

"It will beneficial to all of us. For you, for the kid and for me,"

"So, walking into a trap will be--"

"Kenna, I understand your concerns, that's why I'm bringing Cara," There's silence before the doors slide open to reveal Kenna. "Oh...you look--"

"Like a Sith Lord? Seriously Din, where did you get this from?" Kenna asks as Din pushed off from the wall he was waiting at for her and grabs the child

"A woman from Florrum gave me a bunch of clothes for you," He opens the ramp and she shrugs.

"Did she work for the Empire?"