𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧

"Helena was very prideful," He responds sadly and the hand squeezes his shoulder. "I'm sorry I failed you," Anakin turns his head. "Master," Obi-Wan offers him a small smile and a choked sob leaves his mouth. "I'm sorry," He says again and falls into his arms and Obi-Wan stay silent while his closet friend cries in his embrace.

"It'll be okay," He says softly and looks back at Kenna who is carrying the child and laughing. "She'll be okay,"

~~~

A young, darker-skinned woman presents Cobb with the detonator with a small smile.

"Careful there, Marshal," She says.

"Thank you, Jo," He takes it from her. "And you stay safe, huh," She nods and continues her brisk walking. With five harpoons set and all explosives buried and at the ready in Cobb's hands, the plan is a go. Kenna, Din and The Marshal all step closer to where their layout is. Silence. Beat. Silence. Kenna's grip on her lightsaber tightens. She turns to Din with concern in her eyes but her worries disappear when he places a comforting hand on her shoulder. Silence. Beat. Silence. Three Tuskens armed with rifles step towards the mouth of the cave. They place their weaponry down by their sides. Silence. Beat. Silence. They bring their hands to their masked mouths before yelling in Tusken into the cave to awaken the dragon. Their yells and cries echo and bounce off the cave's walls. Silence. Beat. Silence. The dragon then responds with a growl of its own. A growl formed deep within its belly.

"You think it's pissed yet?" Kenna rhetorically asks as everyone begins to tense. The sand begins to shake and scatter. The air begins starts to get thinner. Breath Skywalker! Breath! Kenna focuses and her grip tightens around the metal. The Tuskens are already running back as the dragon's growl also echo off the walls. The growl sends chills up Kenna and forms goosebumps. Waves of sand begin to form near the entrance of the cave as the Krayt begins to call out. The waves get closer and closer to the Tuskens. The wave grows larger and the skin of the dragon turns visible as it breaches the surface. The gross charcoal grey skin manifests. Once the teeth and eyes become apparent, the Tuskens shout and begin to fire the harpoons at the beast but it continues to power forward. Although the weaponry penetrates the thick skin of the Krayt, it clamps its jaws around a Tusken and begins to retreat.

"Dank farrik! It's going back in!" Din angrily exclaims. The Tuskens attempt to grab the ropes from the harpoons sticking inside the dragon but they are easily flung around like rag dolls. "It's retreating," Din says as everyone shoots at it but to no avail. Cobb looks down at the detonator in his gloved hands.

"I'm gonna hit it,"

"No! Don't! We only have one shot at this...we got to get it out," The people keep shooting and throw flash charges and it shoots out again but slowly goes back.

"I've got this," Kenna says, stepping forward with her right arm directed at the Krayt. She closes her eyes and calls upon the force. The dragon seems to pause, sensing something different. Din looks at Kenna with fascination but also concern as she begins to change, physically. The sand around her feet begin to rise and circle her legs and the dragon begins to writhe around before being forcefully dragged forward. Looking back at Kenna, her red hair have a few black streaks and her pale skin have dark blue patterns below her jawline. Not only her appearance was different, but so was her force. Normally, the force was an invisible power only Jedi's wielded. But, somehow, hers wasn't invisible it was the complete opposite. It looked like icy blue fire was leaving her hand and hitting the dragon. Din could see how her powers wrapped around the dragon and pulled it forward. Cobb looks on with curiosity, careful not to get too close to Kenna.

"Now!" Din says to Cobb when she pulled the dragon over the explosives. Cobb hits the red button and the explosion goes off beneath the belly of the beast. But it does not die. She can feel it in the force. It's still alive. It's still breathing. She slowly lowers her arm to her side as everyone tries to see through the sheet of sand caused by the explosion. Once it's cleared, the dragon is not laying there where most people expected it to be.