𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 2

"You always say that," She pulls herself free from his grasp. "You say a lot of things, promise a lot of things but you're a Mandalorian, none of it is true, is it?" She turns to leave. "I'll leave after this job and you can take care of the child and not 'worry' about me," She mocks the word before leaving Din alone.

~~~

Din watches as she walks away with a sway in her hips and he follows, not wanting to leave her alone with...them. Burg opens the weapons vault and laughs in glee at the sight and starts to run his ginormous hands over the weapons. Kenna enters with Din and closes the vault on Burg using a pad on his forearm. Angry, he starts to bang against the vault doors before moving to the safe room where the child was kept. He goes to push it but Kenna stops him with a heavy hand and he growls as she twists it and he stumbles back. With a shake of his head, Burg gets ready to charge at her but Din steps in, stopping him by using his flames from his arm.

"Hey, hey, hey," Mayfeld steps between the two, pushing them away from each other. "Okay. Okay. Okay, I get it. I'm a little particular about my personal space and women too. So let's just do this job. We get in, we get out, and you don't have to see our faces anymore,"

"Someone tell me why we even a Mandalorian," Burg scoffs. "And a silly lady," Kenna takes a step forward but is stopped by Din.

"Well, the lady has to stay with him and Mandalorians are the greatest warriors in the galaxy. So they say,"

"Then why are they all dead?" Everyone but Kenna and Din laugh at Burg's comment. Kenna grimaces and crosses her arm, taking a seat opposite Xi'an.

"Well, you flew with him, Xi'an. Is he as good as they say?" Mayfeld asks, turning to the purple-skinned woman who was playing with her daggers.

"Ask him about the job on Alzoc III," She said, licking her lips. Kenna furrowed her brows and turned to Din who locked eyes with her.

"I did what I had to," He says more to Kenna than Xi'an.

"Oh, but you liked it. See, I know who you really are," Kenna scoffs and leans back in her seat.

"He never takes off the helmet?" Xi'an shakes her head with a chuckle.

"This is the way," She says mockingly.

"Hmm... I wonder what you look like under there. Maybe he's a Gungan. Is that why...yousa don't wanna show your face?" Burg and Xi'an burst out into a laugh while Kenna rolls her eyes. "You ever seen his face?" He asks the obnoxious woman.

"A lady...never tells," Kenna looks back at Din who is staring at her as well.

"What about you?" He turns to Kenna who is taken back by the question. Xi'an chuckles and leans in closer.

"Come on girlie, have you seen his face?" She asks, twirling a blade in her hand. She looks over at Din who looks away from her.

"No," Xi'an claps her hands together and laughs at her and she looks down, flustered.

"Poor, itty, bitty, baby..." She coos, tilting Kenna's head to look at her. "Do you want to see his face?"

"Yeah, do you wanna see his face?" Mayfeld asks from where he stands.

"I respect his Creed, unlike you," She says strongly, standing up yet she doesn't tower over anyone. Xi'an licks her lips.

"I think they are in love," Mayfeld comments. "A Mandalorian and a pretty girl...and a familiar one at that, have we ever...?" He walks beside Xi'an and takes one long look at her face before his eyes widen. "I do know you! The Red Mystery, right?" This time, it's Kenna's turn for her eyes to widen.