𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐔𝐩

How can she be so confident talking about her own death when he can't even imagine a world without her in it?

~~~

Kenna walked close by Din as they walked out of the Razor Crest. The planet was just how Din described it to her. She kept her hand inches away from her holstered lightsaber whereas Din walked through without any worries. Now after they have married and has had time off on Sorgan, their current mission is ago; find Mandalorian's to help deliver the child to the Jedi. Kenna, of course, didn't want the child to go back to the Jedi's. She wanted to raise him as her own, she is a padawan but she doesn't know her abilities. If only she trained harder, just maybe, maybe Din wouldn't be on this wild goose chase of Jedi's.

She has her concerns, of course. What if the child is mistreated? What if she is recognised? What if they force her to stay? What if she causes more damage? Should she end her relationship with Din and the child and split paths to find her own destiny? Or is this her destiny?

It is those thoughts and questions that keep her awake at night, she doesn't want to hurt him but she doesn't want to hurt herself by keeping her power bottled up. Her train of thoughts was interrupted by a low growl. She jumps slightly and Din looks down.

"It's okay, riduur, these creatures won't hurt us unless we hurt them,"

"Uh-huh," She sticks close to his side as they walk down the dimly lit street. Kenna watched men stop their quiet conversations to stare at the odd trio and she gulped. She pulled on her green headscarf, ever since Nevvaro, she decided not to flaunt her face everywhere she goes. She keeps her deep red hair covered under the tatty green cloth along with the lower part of her face. People could only see her emerald green eyes and a few wisps of hair. She saw glowing red eyes watching their every movement. She examined the graffiti on the walls; stormtrooper heads and droid parts. Lots of it has bright crosses or the art is overlapped. Kenna breathed heavily as they finally reached an old building with a large male twi'lek guarding the entrance. He had brown skin and easily subjugated her. It evoked her of Qin and Xi'an that occurred around a year ago. Din takes a step forward and begins the conversation.

"We're here to see Gor Karesg," The large twi'lek examines all three of them curiously. He gives their son a long stare as he coos uneasily. Kenna keeps her eyes trained on him as he takes in all three of them. He cocks his head at the masked Skywalker then his gaze travels lower. Din follows the alien's gaze and holds himself back from lashing out. After he is satisfied after glaring at them, he stands to the side and uses his arm to direct them inside.

"Enjoy the fights," Says his raspy voice. When the doors hiss open, the sounds of cheering fill Kenna's ears as they walk in. Din glares at the dark-skinned twi'lek before placing his hand on the small of Kenna's back to show him and everyone else they see that she is taken by him. She is his riduur. Kenna looks up to see two Gamorrean fighters in a ring, surrounded by blood-thirsty people. Their axes glow and hum as they attempt to strike each other down.

"Riduur," Din starts as they walk among the crowd.

"Yes?"

"You take the child to the back, I'll talk to him and if-"

"If anything happens, call you over," Kenna finishes for him with a smirk. He nods his head.

"Yes," Kenna rolls her eyes and walks to the back, the child's cot bobbing close by. The throng of people decrease and she is finally by the wall. She looks over the heads and sees the shimmer of beskar walk to a particularly old alien with one eye and he sits down next to him. Kenna's gaze wanders and falls on the fighters as they charge at each other, not wanting to be next on deaths' list.