𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲: 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞

She hears the fire blasts. The screams. The lightsabers whirls. But everything is blurred together. She can barely focus. Her vision is blurry and all she can think about is her unborn child. It's gone. Kenna faintly sees Ahsoka as she lands inside where the Magistrate is.

"Hand her over, she's done nothing wrong~" But her voice is so distant. Kenna falls forward as her vision is consumed by darkness. And the last words she ever heard in her life from her lover was:

"That's what I thought...I can't believe I cared for you. I can't be with you,"

A/N: By popular demand, I gave you all another chapter! There are over 4k words because there are flashbacks from previous chapters, I'd like to see if you guys still remember those moments!! I hope you enjoy and cry along with me :)

~~~

"So you threw in with the Jedi's?"

"Looks that way," Din responds, completely unaware of what has happened to Kenna. Distant shouting and lightsaber whirls and clashes can be heard as Din stares down at Lang.

"Who do you think's going to win?" He shouts over at the unmoving Mandalorian. He doesn't respond and Lang takes a step forward, continuing. "Could be your side," He takes another step. "Could be my side," They both listen to the grunts and the clashes of beskar and saber. Lang smiles cockily and listens to it as if it is a melody. All Din can think is if Kenna is safe. Ahsoka says she is. So she has to be okay...right? "I got no quarrel with you, Mandalorian," Lang continues to slowly close the large gap between them.

"That's far enough," He raises his arm as well to motion for him to stop. His hand hovers over his blaster.

"Your other girl doesn't look good covered in blood," Lang says as he stays put. "Her howl of pain isn't very attractive either. You know...she's got something in her. Even with her abilities gone...she put up a good fight until...she stopped moving," Din's fingers twitch by his blaster as he stares at the man who is taunting him. He wants to put a hole through his chest but he decides against it. He hasn't done anything yet and he's already made enough mistakes. "You and I are a lot alike," Din sighs in annoyance. "Willing to lay our lives down for the right cause," His hand inches closer to his blaster when he notices Lang shift his rifle in his hands. "Which this is not," There's a loud clatter and then a stable humming of a lightsaber. "Sounds like you win," Lang steps forward and slowly lowers his rifle, giving Din a toothy grin. He relaxes only slightly, knowing this man has something up his sleeve. His hand moves away from his blaster in the holster as Lang steps away. He quickly tries to shoot Din with a blaster but the Mandalorian is faster. Lang falls back, dead, and Din smirks beneath his helmet.

A villager opens his door and Din turns to see him and another man exit. The first man nods and Din returns the gesture.

"Behind you!" He quickly says when looking at the roof behind the Mandalorian. Din is quick to turn, pull out his blaster and shoot down the assassin droid. The body rolls off the roof and clatters on the ground, it's legs scattering away from the torso.

"Kenna," Din quickly runs to the gates to see Ahsoka crouching down, her back to him.

"Where's the Magistrate?" He sees the beskar spear by her feet.

"She's...taken care of," Her voice cracks slightly.

"Where's Kenna?" Ahsoka doesn't respond but stands up. Din sees the Magistrate cape where Ahsoka was, a lump beneath it. His heart falls but he doesn't want to believe it. "Where's...where...is she?" Ahsoka rubs her arms and looks at Din with sorrow. But he doesn't believe it. He can't. He doesn't want to. Din grips onto Kenna's lightsaber on his hip as he shakes his head. "Ahsoka,"