mess with the bull, you get the horns

(The YouTube link isn't important, but the entirety of it makes me feel some type of way. Enjoy the sexual tension in the chapter 😏😏) (also, tempers are high so you gonna get some pretty big curse words. This book is rated mature for a reason 😉) (also this book is shit and Idk what I'm doing with my life... this Is a cry for help)

 this Is a cry for help)

"HOW DARE YOU?"

Namjoon goes to walk away but I stick my foot in the door.

"No! I'm so tired of beating myself up for stupid shit! Let me in this room right now so we can talk like adults and not children, Kim Namjoon!"

He rolls his eyes before moving to let me in the room. I walk in the room and he shuts the door.

"I don't want to talk about it, Star."

"Good, then you won't have any problem sitting there and listening."

I pull the chair from the side of the room and turn it around, sitting on it with my legs on either side.

"I don't know what your problem is, but I do know one thing: I refuse to be here if even one of you aren't comfortable with my presence. I will walk out that door right now and you won't see me ever again." 

He goes to talk but I hold up my hand. 

"You will not interrupt me. I am damn tired of being interrupted, It is my turn to speak, dammit! So shut your hot ass up and listen."

I stand up from the chair, pushing it out of the way. I walk up to him, pointing my finger at him.

"You have no right to sit here and ask me if I am going to finish what he started. I did not tell him to hurt you! I did not come here to be treated like a child. I am 22 fucking years old and I will do what I damn well please! You may be my soulmate, but you are not my master! Do you understand that?"

I poke at his chest. "You were the one who sent me that message. You were the one who made me feel so fucking small! You are the reason that I am so pissed. I came in here to check on you, but you pissed me off asking me if I came to hurt you. I won't hurt you, because I refuse to stoop to your level." 

He grabs my hand from poking him again. "Are you done?" I nod. "Good, then its my turn."

He lets go, but walks forward, causing me to back up.

"All I did was walk in the front door of my apartment and set my keys down. I did nothing wrong and then all of a sudden one of my boyfriends comes out of nowhere with a cup coaster and hits me with it. How does that make me the bad guy? I was attacked because of you."

My back hits the wall. 

This is so cliche.

His hands meet the wall behind my head. 

"What am I supposed to do when I am forced to realise that I love you? What am I supposed to do when I end up being the bad guy? Hm, Star? Tell me that?"

He bites the inside of his cheek.

"Is that what you wanted to hear, kitten? That I loved you? Well there you go."

Is it hot in here or something?

"I didnt mean for the message to come out the way it did. That's why I would rather call. "

It is the end of September , its bound to be a bit warm.

"If you would have looked, I called your phone 3 times "

Hmm. He smells good. Like, warm pecan pie like granddaddy and meme use to make together.

"Do you understand that, kitten?"

I sure do miss my grandparents.

"Is that okay?"

I snap my head up to come face to face with him. When did he get so close?

His face is only inches from mine.

Wait, what is going on?

His lips are warm on mine.

Wait, hes kissing me?

He growls.

Oh shit kiss back!

I move my lips in time with his, my hands finding his hair.

He wraps his arms around my waist,  deepening the kiss between us.

As the kiss intensifies,  his hands move towards my neck, gently grabbing it and squeezing, causing a small moan to escape.

He quickly pulls away, eyes wide.

"I- I'm not sorry."

He smirks.

"Stay with me?"

Alright peeps. So the big question is this...
To smut,  or not to smut?

I will have warnings up before hand, but I will warn you now:
I use gifs.
We don't write weak ass smut in this house hold! (I'm just kidding, I have never wrote smut a day in my life 🙃😂)

Stay healthy!