Look ma, no hands!

"Don't forget to get the mail, here it runs on Sunday! Oh, also, Khal takes vitamins so she gets those every morning."

"Yeah yeah, I get it. Go. Your flight leaves in an hour." Logan says, shooing me out the door.

I can't help it, I'm nervous.

"Call me if you need ANYTHING. Tannie can be hard to find sometimes cause he likes to hide everywhere but he is usually under the furniture! If Khal gets out just shake her food bowl-"

"IF YOU DONT GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW STAR MONTGOMERY, I WILL MURDER YOU!"

Logan pushes me out the door, waving at the boys and slamming the door in my face.

She only opens it again to yell "I love you, have a nice flight!"

I won't tell you about the flight. It was boring.

("She drooled all over Hobi's shoulder and now he has to walk around with a giant wet spot on his shirt! Tell them, Jessica!" "UM EXCUSE ME JUNGKOOK THERE IS A FOURTH WALL FOR A REASON!" Jessica clears her throat. "Back to the story lovelies!" Jessica knocks Jungkook in the shoulder.)

"Who is going to get the rental?" Hobi asks, who looks kind of disgusted by the fact he is covered in drool.

("HEY I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T TELLING PEOPLE THAT JESSICA! YOU PROMISED!" Jessica shushes Star. "Hey, watch how you talk to me! I brought you in this world I can take you out!")

"I thought that Jin was getting it?" I say.

"No, we said Jimin was going to get it." Jin says.

Yoongi comes back up to us with keys in his hands. 

"So how far is your town from here, Baby?"

Guess that solves that problem.

"We are in Columbia, so if traffic is good about 45 minutes to an hour."

"Shouldn't we go to the Hospital first?" Jimin asks.

I look up from my phone. 

"No. My dad just messaged and said he was at home, to come straight there."

I put my hand on my stomach, and Tae comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me, resting his chin on my head.

"Alright, lets load up and head on our way."

Of course none of them let me load the van.

Instead, they make me sit in the passenger side seat and not touch anything.

30 minutes of arguing later, we finally leave the airport.

I end up falling asleep for most of the ride. 

Until Yoongi wakes me up.

"I think I made a wrong turn somewhere."

I look around and laugh.

"No you didn't. This is my parents drive way."

The thing about where I grew up, is that its mostly nature. My parents live in the woods, so its about a mile off the road down a dirt road.

I grab Yoongis hand. 

"Thats why I put down for a 4 wheel drive. If not you wouldn't be able to get here if it rains."

I tell him to follow the path all the way back, and I feel my heart swell as I see my parents house.

The house I grew up in.

When the car stops, I quickly hop out and rush into the house.

It smells just the same.

"DAD!"