protector of the protection

Yall know the drill. Its about to go down. All my youngins and people who live in a good Christian household please do not read this chapter! Marked as extremely hot and spicy!

"I hope you are feeling better, because I won't be going easy on you."

He leads us in the master bathroom,  cutting the light on.

"Wait here and I'll run the bath for us."

He walks out of the room,  probably searching for the box with bathroom things.

Sure enough,  a few moments later he walks back in the bathroom with a box in his hand, with some clothes sitting on top.

After setting down the box, he grabs the pocket knife from my back pocket and cuts the tape, before pulling out his showering things and some towels.

He then walks to the bathtub, running water into the tub and puts a stopper in the drain, and after putting some kind of bubble bath in. He removes his clothes, obviously not caring that I am right in front of him. He steps into the tub, and when he sits down, the bubbles only covering his legs and his rather large member.

When he looks at me and sees me staring, he smirks. "You like staring, don't you darling?"

I turn my head with a blush. I kind of wish he would call me baby girl like in the dream.

"Come on darling, we don't want the water to get cold, do we?"

I take the shirt off, which happened to be Jungkooks, so I was left in nothing but shorts, which I also discard.

He holds his arms open, and I climb in the tub, moving between his legs to sit more comfortably.

When I am situated, he wraps his arms around me and pulls my back to his chest.

"So tell me, darling, in this dream of yours,"

His moves my hair from my neck, placing his lips to the skin, causing goosebumps to rise all over my body.

"Did it feel like this?"

His bites my skin, sending a cold chill down my spine, and I lean my head back against his chest and sigh.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

"mhm."

He bites down and I let out a yelp. 

"Use your words, Baby girl."

He said it. 

Then I remembered something Jimin said.

"Yes, daddy."

He stops caressing my arm, his body going stiff.

Feeling proud and with some strange rush of adrenaline, I turn around and straddle his waist. 

"What's wrong?" I ask as I use the edge of the tub behind him to help hold myself up.

"what did you call me, princess?"

I lean down to his face, my lips brushing over his.

"Whats wrong, daddy?"

He grabs the back of my head and smashes his lips to mine, his other free hand grabbing me by the throat.

When he pulls away, his eyes have become a shade darker, almost black. 

"Don't start something you can't finish."

I smirk at him, challenging him. 

"Who says I don't want to finish it?"

He doesn't wait. He aligns himself with me, slamming in quickly and powerfully.

I let out a loud moan, to which he uses his hand to cover my mouth.

"Shh, baby, don't wake the others."

I nod, and he continues to move his hips up, his tip hitting my spot just right.

"Oh, God Jin, just like that."

"Mm baby you feel so good."

I lift my hips meeting his thrusts, trying hard not to moan.

"I'm close, baby girl."

"Don't come yet please."

"Then stop."

I stop my movement, and he stops his.

He looks me in the eyes.

"Out."

I get out of the tub, kind of wobbly, and the water sloshes around the tub and over the side of it as he quickly gets out and cut the faucet off.

"Come with me." He says as he grabs my wrist and drags me to the door. 

"But the tu-"

"Forget that, baby girl."

He opens the door, and gently pushes me on the bed in the master.

"lay down and open your legs for me, princess."

I do as he instructs, holding my legs open for him, water that we neglected to dry off dripping from my legs down my arm and onto the unmade bed.

He hovers over me, aligning himself and continuing what we were doing.

"Fuck this position is even better."

I let go of my left leg, my fingers weaving into his unruly wet hair, bringing his face down to mine,

my lips connecting with his as he picks up his pace.

I moan into his lips.

"Slow down, Jin."

He moves his head so he can look at me.

"But-"

He throws his head back slightly, then looks at me again.

"I'm going as slow as I can."

He thrusts harder, and I can feel his dick twitch.

Just thinking about him being so close pushes me towards my climax.

"Fuck."

My walls tighten as I feel myself come around him.

"Ugh, daddy please don't stop!"

He wraps his fingers around my neck, gently squeezing.

"Fuck baby."

He thrusts deeper, releasing inside of me.

His pace slows, and he jerks his hips.

He runs his thumb across my bottom lip, staring into my eyes.

"I love you."

I smile. "I love you too."

He pulls out, before standing up, holding his hand out to me to help me off the now completely soaked bed from our 2 bodies.

"Lets get you in the bath and then to bed."

I kiss his lips, and we head to the bathroom and clean our selves up.

I hate this I hate this I hate this.

I cannot write good smut worth a shiz winkle and I hate it!

It is 11:58 at night, so I am going to go take a shower and then go to bed!

Goodnight yall, and stay hydrated.