character description

Hello lovelies! It is I, your author. I should point some stuff out.

I purposely did not give Star a face claim. I know that people like myself like to imagine what the character looks like, or even base said character around themselves. I will give a brief description of what I was thinking for her. Star has green eyes, medium black hair, and dimples. I made her plus size as well, because I myself am, and it is something you don't see a lot of. Star Montgomery is a 22 year old woman from a small town in South Carolina, United states. I purposely made her a southern gal as I think its different. She has a country vibe to her, as well as a darker side. the picture above is what I loosely see her as.

Lets also address the other elephant in the room: Her old addiction. Star, as well as a lot of other people, had found comfort in food. Self harm comes in a lot of forms, and stress eating is one. It is also very common for former smokers to carry snacks with them, to keep their hands busy, and trick their brain. This issue will be addressed in the future between star and the guys.

Lastly, this story is an AU. I know that the boys probably don't act like this in real life. 

I made them all speak pretty good english and live in Seattle. I also should add their professions:

Jin is a pediatrician. Kids love his accent, and find his handsome face calming.

Namjoon is a teacher. He teaches math in the local middle school.

Yoongi is also a teacher. He teaches building construction and welding

Hoseok is a businessman. He works for a local insurance agency.

Jungkook is a full time student. He does courses online.

Jimin works as a busboy at a pizzeria.

Taehyung is not employed, but is a volunteer at the animal shelter, where he helps feed the animals and take care of them. He recently got the job of helping name them.

Star just moved into town, and is unemployed. She saved up money from a young age, and also inherited money in her grandmothers will, which is enough until she finally gets a job. 

so I hope that can help clear up some confusion! Thank you guys so much in taking the time to read my story, and I hope I don't disappoint!