not all it seems

"Rise and shine people,  time to wake up! Busy day!" My dad yells from the doorway.

God's I do not miss that.

"What?" Joon says from beside me, rubbing his eyes.

"Come on you guys! Yogi and hose-oak have been up since early, while you guys lay around waiting for the grass to grow and the chicken to cross the road! Up now!"

My dad walks back out,  probably to the kitchen judging by the smell of bacon eating through the house.

"I don't know how you did it,  Star, but I give you props for surviving. " Joon says from beside me.

I stretch, turning and throwing my legs over the edge of the bed.

"Yall hurry up, he only gets louder."

I stand up and then walk out of the room and into the kitchen, where my dad is standing over yoongi watching how he cuts the strawberries.

Mm. Strawberries and whipped cream with some sugar sounds delicious right now.

And a ribeye steak,  but that's besides the point.

I kiss my dad's cheek, then hug Yoongi.

I look around.

"Where's Hobi?"

My dad waves his towel at me.

"He took my truck to the store. Speaking of. The boys are going to ride together and I'm going to drive you to the hospital. Sound like a deal?"

I nod.

"Can Yoongi ride with us?"

Yoongi grabs my hand.

"Sorry love,  I have to drive the rental. None of the others can drive a stick shift. But I promise we will all be waiting for you."

I nod.

The rest of the guys file into the room 1 by 1, bed head prominent.