if I am?

the song has no relevance of the chapter, this is just what I listened to to write the chapter.

Song: Ayy Macarena by Tyga

every single person in the apartment knew me and Joon had sex.

And lord, were they not letting me and him live it down.

It got to the point where I just wanted to turn into a literal stone and to be thrown into the ocean.

After about 30 minutes of each of the guys tormenting me, (Minus Jungkook, who was no where to be seen, And Jimin who was at work) I get up and just walk out the door.

I keep in mind that I have a date with Jin later in the day, glancing to check the clock in the hallway.

2:10.

He wanted to leave around 7, so I had a few hours to kill.

Returning to my apartment, I quickly change into a pair of running shorts, a new sports bra and and my fitted tank top.

Slipping on a pair of Reebok running shoes, I grab my key before going out the door and to the gym located in the basement.

The fully equipped gym, along with the cut down rent, was part of the reason I decided to stay here. Not having to ride the bus to get to a gym was a major bonus.

When I open the doors to the gym, I'm surprised to find that it was pretty much empty.

I walk to the treadmills, wanting to get in some running before I worked on my quads with some squats and simple core workouts.

Sitting on the ground, I quickly stretch my left leg out to the side, my right leg brought into my body.

I feel the stiffness slowly start to work it's way out of my leg, and I trade over to the other side, doing the same.

Standing up, I set the treadmill to automatically start off slow, then incline and become faster as time progressed.

Putting in my earbuds, I begin my walk.

After a 30 minute run, I slow the treadmill (progressively so my legs muscles won't tense) before it comes to a complete stop. I check the fitbit on my wrist, which tells me my heart rate at the moment and how long I was active.

I had about 3000+ steps from the treadmill alone, which is good as I wont be using my feet as much for my core workout.

I walk over, quickly getting a sip of water and stand in front of the mirror, grabbing the 5 pound dumbbells and immediately doing my squats. After 2 minutes of just basic squats, I add in punches.

Punch right arm, punch left arm, squat. Repeat.

I close my eyes, immediately surrounding myself in the music blasting through my ear buds.

Hands touching my hips bring me out of my happy place.

I immediately go to punch the person responsible until the earbud is ripped from my ear and I hear the panicked voice.

"Jeon Jungkook I am going to kill you!"

He throws his arms up. 

"I'm sorry! Your form was slacking and I wanted to help. I figured you seen me in the mirror."

I take the earbuds completely out of my ear, scowling in his direction.

"You scared the ever living shit out of me. Where I'm from, You would have already been shot. Do you understand that?"

I sigh. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"They have a basketball court next door, I was using the course to run. Wanna join me?"