all American girl

6 WEEKS LATER:

A lot of things have changed.

For one, I found out the genders of both of my children. 

I'm not telling the guys what the genders are, however.

I don't want anyone to go crazy with clothes or other things.

However, I have decided to tell you, reader.

The genders are:

Shh.

Don't tell the boys.

I am having:

2.

baby.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Babies.

Jin is going to go insane when he finds out.

Another thing that has changed is that we've been to Korea.

Joons parents are very different than what I imagined.

Even though his father is a business man, He is very nice.

Him and his wife both welcomed me to the family, excited for the arrival of the babies.

The guys are teaching me Korean and Hangeul so that me and Joons mother can have regular conversations so that she is updated.

We offered for them to stay at our home for when the babies come, but they politely declined, as Joons father was very busy.

We came back home to news that Nayla had been arrested as well.

Apparently she isnt very smart, as she was apparently selling drugs and met up with an undercover police officer.

I have no comment on that revelation.

Logan, Athena and I are currently planning the gender reveal for the guys.

"How should we go about this, anyway? Does this really count since you know the gender?" Logan asks.

"Hey, I have 3 kids and never once did I not know the gender. With Jasper I did a gender reveal for everyone else."

I nod my head.

"Who was team (baby) anyway?" Athena asks, tying a ribbon around the spoon.

"I think they were all banking on a boy and a girl. You normally hear stories with both genders but I guess Jessica wanted to be different." I say, looking up.

"Who's Jessica?"

"Oh. She is someone I know. You wouldn't understand."

just as I finish putting the sprinkle bombs in the cupcakes the guys would bite into tomorrow to reveal the gender, Yoongi and Tae walk in.

"Hello ladies. How are you?" Taehyung says, coming and kissing me on the cheek and ruffling Athenas and Logans hair.

Athena turns around slowly. Glaring at him.

"One thing you won't do is touch my hair. EVER."

Taes eyes widen, and he grabs my hand.

I laugh at him.

"Alright. I think I'm going to spend some time with my guys."

I kiss Logan and Athena on the cheek.

"I will see you guys tomorrow at the gender reveal."

They leave, taking the cupcakes with them so that the guys don't try to peek.

Logan was staying the night at Athenas while my parents were at the apartment.

When the guys all get home, we all sit on the couches watching shrek.

It's become a movie we watch regularly now, as a family.

We watch all 4, and when the clock hits 11:30 I stretch.

"Alright time for bed."

The next day:

"ALRIGHT THESE THINGS HAVE TO BE PERFECT!" I shout towards the guys.

"I hate to see her at her wedding" Logan whispers to Athena.

"I heard that."

Logan smiles at me.

"I'm glad, it means your ears are working."

I flip her off.

I want everything to be absolutely perfect.

As the time got closer and closer, my stomach and heart started twisting with excitement.

Bursting with excitement as the last people, being my parents, showed up in the backyard,  I quickly get the 7 together with me.

I hand them each 2 cupcakes, making sure the same ones were in the respective hands.

"Alright. When I get to 2, bite into the cupcake in your left hand. When I get to 1, bite the other."

I step back.

"3.
.
.
.
.
2.

They take a bite.
.
.
.
.
1.
They bite the other.
.
.
.
.
.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

Screams of joy and some of disappointment fill the air.

Joon drops the cupcakes, running to me and picking me up in a hug.

I giggle like a little kid, and when he puts me down, I'm immediately tackled by the others.

I look back at Joon who is crying.

"I'm gonna be a dad."

I smile brightly at him.

"You all are."

Once the boys backed up, Joon walks in front of me, placing his hands on my belly and kissing me on the lips.

"Our beautiful baby girls. "