pot, this is kettle

NAMJOON POV

When Star hit the ground, I panicked, but not as much as Jin did.

 "Oh my God! Is she okay? Why does it hurt so much? Is this death? Is this it? am I going to die?" 

Yoongi ended up slapping him in the face.

 Hoseok sits down beside Star, pushing her hair out of her face before pulling out his compact mirror he carried around for some odd reason and place it under her nose, checking to see if she was still breathing.

 She was.

 Kookie and Tae sit in the corner, hugging onto Jimin, staring at Star. 

Yoongi speaks up first. "Why do I feel like this again, Joon? Who is she?" 

I sigh. I seem to be doing this a lot today. 

"She's another soul mate. I didn't know if she was just mine or all of ours. I didn't think about how stressful it would be on her to meet all of us at once. I am sorry you guys." 

Hoseok stands up from sitting beside her. "Well, we all have to touch her to make sure its not a lot on her. When she wakes up, we are going to shake hands or something. It will relieve the stress from not only her but us as well. Jin, please go to the kitchen and prepare the last touches to dinner. Tae, kook, and Jimin, you guys should help by setting the table. Yoongi and I will go get stuff together to help tend to her, and Joon will carry her to the couch. Chop chop people." 

Everyone does as instructed, and I carry her to the couch. 

setting her down gently, I remove her shoes, before placing them on the ground.

 Yoongi comes out and looks at her. "She sure is pretty. Are you sure she is our soulmate, though? Its rare enough for 7 people to be soul mates, but 8?"

 "She has to be. It's the only explanation."

 "Well if she is, we will have to change our day to day life again." Hoseok says, bringing the bowl and towel towards the couch.

He hands it to Yoongi, who lifts her hair to gently place the rag on her forehead. 

She stirs before her eyes begin to open, her greenish blue orbs staring at us. "What happened?"

"You passed out. Don't worry, there was no blood or anything, so I think you're good. How do you feel?" 

She tries to sit up, but can't seem to do so.

 Yoongi puts the towel in the bowl before placing one hand on her back and grabbing her hand with the other to help sit her up.

 "There you go, Princess. Are you okay to sit up?" Yoongi asks her. 

She looks up at him and smiles, thanking him.

 Jin enters the room, and bows to her.

 "Hello, darling. I am Seokjin, but you can just call me Jin. What is your name?" 

She blushes, and then winces.

 "My name is Star. You can call me whatever you wish to."

 He comes up to her and grabs her hand and places a kiss on her knuckles. 

Her blushes gets deeper.

 "Hello. I am Yoongi."

 "And I am Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi."

 She smiles at them and awkwardly waves. I decide to speak up. 

"The table is set, would you like to go get settled?" 

She nods her head, and Yoongi holds his hand out to her so she can grab it. 

After passing into the dining area, Taehyung and Jungkook pop their heads up.

 They run over and hug Star.

 "Hi! I am Jungkook, and this is Taehyung, but we go by Kookie and Tae. We are so happy to meet you, Star!" 

Their bright energy makes everyone in the room smile. Jimin saunters forward and grabs her hand from Yoongi. 

"Hello kitten. My name is Jimin, but I promise you'll be screaming it soon enough." He winks.

Everyone's eye widen at his comment, until he laughs. "I'm only teasing. Please have a seat" 

After the contact with everyone, you can see the pain lift from her, as she didn't need help walking any longer. 

Dinner was uneventful, except for the nicknames she decided to give everyone.

 We refrained from mentioning soul mates to her until after dinner conversation.

"That was delicious, Jin. Thank you!" Jin sends her a grin. "Of course, Darling."

"So there is something we would like to discuss with you, Star shine." Hobi says. "The 7 of us, are soul mates."

 she stares at all of us before laughing. Tae grabs my hand and I wrap my fingers around his. She looks at our hands and stops laughing. 

"You-you're serious. That's impossible! you are only given 1 soul mate!" 

I speak up. "Well, there is something else. Earlier, the feeling of having a panic attack, that was your mind and body longing to connect with your soul mate. The reason you passed out, was because you are all of our soul mates."

 She stares at me like I grew 3 heads. 

Hell, I might as well have. She grits her teeth. "Show me your tattoos, then."

 I move the collar of my shirt down to show her the tiny heart with purple wings sitting under my left collarbone. 

She gasps as the rest of them do the same thing. She moves her over shirt to the side to show the same tattoo.

 Shaking, She gets up and runs to the couch to retrieve her shoes. I follow behind her.

 "Where are you going, Kitten?" 

"Going home. I need to get out of here. Just leave me alone." She says and I feel myself start to get teary eyed. 

Was our soulmate rejecting us? 

I follow her to the door, Begging her to listen. She turns around at the door, looking me in the eye. 

"Look, Namjoon. I need time to process everything. If I decide this is what I want, I will return." 

I smile, and go to thank her but she sticks her finger up in between us.

 "I said IF. Goodnight, Namjoon."

 As she shuts the door in my face, I let the tears fall.