hakuna my tatas

Not me listening to spine breaker on repeat....

def not me sis

Yoongis POV:

I wake up to being wrapped in Star's arms, and quite honestly, even though we slept on the couch, it was some of the best sleep I've gotten in a while.

I didn't have a nightmare last night.  No headlights blinding me, no searing pain.

I dreamt that the 8 of us were sitting in rocking chairs,  watching our kids and grandkids play in the yard.

The dream morphed into Star in a hospital bed,  just having given birth to a baby girl with bright blue eyes and messy black hair. 

Star had looked up at me, smiling brightly. 

"She sure does look like her daddy" she had said to me.

My heart fluttered at the thought.

I carefully got up, avoiding waking the sleeping girl.

I quickly rush to my things,  pulling out my dream journal. 

Yes,  dream journals are weird,  but I want to remember this one.

Writing down what I remember, I close the book and grab my cotton button shirt and denim jeans: classic welding wear for class.

I take a quick shower,  before stepping out and putting on my clothes.

As I'm buttoning the shirt, I see my arms, and I'm reminded of that woman's hands on me.

When she had touched me initially,  I thought it was Star.  But when she started touching under my shirt,  I knew it wasn't. 

My princess would never do something like that. 

My first initial emotion was fright. I was scared that this woman would try something more.

Then I was insanely angry.

I yelled at the woman, telling her to get out of my yard. I wanted her gone.

I was to the point where I was about to go insane.

But Star came up to me, and it instantly calmed my racing heart.

I know when I told her she reached for her knife.
I felt her moving around.

And honestly? I wouldn't have stopped her.

People go completely mental for their soulmates. Like when one girl would come to the pizzeria when Jimin was working and bother him.  All it took was Jimin telling Jungkook,  and the latter was there the next time as Jimins bodyguard. 

I make sure Joon is up, before walking down to the kitchen and making myself a cup of coffee. 

I check my satchel for all important documents for work while I wait.

30 minutes later I'm kissing Stars forehead, followed by Joon.

We made sure to wake up Hobi and Jin, as the 2 had to be to work in about an hour and a half.

We then walk out the door, and I climb into Jimins car,  starting the engine and carefully driving me and Joon to work.

When we get there, Joon kisses me goodbye before getting out and walking towards to entrance. 

I cut the car off,  opening the door and then the back door,  bending down to retrieve my bags. 

"Well, isn't this just a fantastic way to meet again,  huh?"

I quickly turn around, since the person was speaking to my ass apparently.

"Oh hey, Athena, right? You work here?"

She smiles. "I actually work at the high school, but I needed to speak to the welding teacher."

"Oh, well that's me. What can I help you with?"

we walk towards the building, her asking me about one of our shared students.

I unlock my room door, allowing the woman to enter behind me as I flip on the lights.

"So, I was wondering, do you think Star would be down to go and have a girls day with me and Kya? She absolutely loves Star and I would love to get to know her more."

Have I mentioned I really like Athena?

"I think that would be good for her. Since her accident she hasn't really been out."

The bell rings over head, and I smile at her. 

"That is our meeting bell. It was great talking to you, Athena."

The woman walks out the door and I send a quick message to the group chat, telling everyone I loved them and to have a great day. 

I put my phone in my desk, smiling.

Later that day

Today has been a good day. 

No one tried to kill me with a nail gun, so that's a plus.

I walk towards Joons classroom, lunch in hand. 

We tend to not go extremely public in our relationship at work, but we are not quiet about being in a relationship: all the staff and majority of the students know that we are together. 

I knock on the door, and to my surprise, Star opens the door.

I instantly walk in, setting my lunch on a desk.

I turn around and grab her in my arms.

"I missed you!"

"You just seen me last night, Yoongi."

"And? I miss all of you when I'm gone."

Joon comes up to us, wrapping his arms around the both of us.

"Okay, I honestly can't breath."

We let her go, and she walks towards a desk, grabbing a bag. 

"I know you guys already brought lunch, but I figured I would stop by McDonalds and get you guys something that wasn't a ham sandwich."

We all sit down and eat, Joon asking her about the children.

She says they are with the 3 maknaes, and we nod. those 3 absolutely love children.

When the bell rings, Star follows me to my classroom. 

Apparently, she sat with Joon in his classes majority of the morning, so she was going to sit in mine for the remainder of the 3 hours of school.

The students pile into the room, and their eyes immediately dart to her. 

She just smiles at them kindly.

My heart flutters. Why does she have this affect on me?

I see the high school boys eyeing her, and suddenly I wished she had come to my class this morning instead.

When the tardy bell rings, I shut the door, turning back to the class.

"Alright guys, today we will be working on reading the welding blue prints correctly."

One of my troubling students raises his hand. When I call on him, he smirks.

"Who's the chick?"

My fingers clinch into small fist, but I remain calm.

The kid is only 16. the kid is 16.

"that CHICK is my wife."

Oh poor poor Yoongles. We love you and all your Jealous ways.

Stay Hydrated!