ya'll need some hobiwater

Hoseok lets go of my hand and I walk over the the bed and sit down. He grabs a pair of dress shoes from under the bed and slides them on his feet. Standing up, he offers me his hand and he escorts me out into the living room, where the rest of the guys are waiting.

"I can tell Tae got a hold of you." Kookie says from beside Namjoon, who slaps him upside the head, causing the younger male to wince. "Are you guys ready?" I ask, blushing. They all nod. I see Yoongi has another leather jacket on to replace the one I'm wearing. I suddenly feel very self conscious. 

Does he want me wearing his jacket? I should take it off. 

I slide the jacket from my arms and toss it over my arm. We walk down the hall towards the elevator, and Yoongi comes to walk beside me. "You okay?"

No. I want to wear your jacket but I don't know if you want me to.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just got hot." He nods, and we all come to a stop, waiting for the elevator to open its doors. Hoseok wraps his arm around my shoulder and leads me into the elevator.

We end up walking to the restaurant, as it is only a few blocks, and I can explore more of the place. Hoseok has grabbed my hand, our fingers intertwined as we walk down the sidewalk. The 3 younger boys have their arms linked together, Namjoon and Jin are holding hands, and Yoongi is sending death glares at anyone who even thinks to look in our direction. We stop in front of a very expensive looking restaurant, and Namjoon walks up to the desk. 

"Afternoon. Reservation for Kim, party of 8."

The woman behind the desk clicks her perfectly manicured nails on a tablet, before ushering another woman to escort us to a table. I feel everyone's eyes on us as we walk in. I hear Yoongi growl lightly beside me, and places his hand on the small of my back. 

"Put the jacket back on." He growls lowly in my ear.

Of course I do as he says. 

But for the love of all things holy that was hot as hell.

Snap out of it, Star.

We are seated at a giant table in the back of the room, Yoongi and Hoseok on either side of me, and Namjoon across from me. As I look around the table, I notice all the boys seem a bit tense. 

"Um, did something happen?" I question. No one answers for a minute, before Jin speaks up. 

"Every guy in the place was staring at you, and we might have got a bit defensive."

I blush. I highly doubt that was true, but I don't voice this.

"Order anything you want, Star shine. It's on us." Hoseok says from beside me. I open the menu and look at the stuff they have. 

everything is so damn expensive.

The menu is suddenly taken from my hand and I am greeted with Jimin face to face with me from across the table. 

"Don't look at prices. I promise, between the 7 of us, we have more than enough money. Joonie, tell her what they have so that she can't look at the price."

Namjoon starts reading off stuff that is on the menu and I just sit there, having no choice but to listen. A woman comes up to the table, smiling at the table. 

"Evening, gentleman, my name is Essie, and I will be your waitress for tonight. May I interest you gentlemen in any drinks tonight?"

What the heck? Do I really look like a guy?

Namjoon gives her a tight smile. "Yes. I would like a bottle of white wine for the table, and a glass of water for me if you please. Star, baby, what would you like?" 

I go to answer before she cuts me off. "a bottle of wine and a water, okay. And for you, sir?" She asks towards Jimin.

"I would like for you to take our girlfriends order"

She finally looks at me and gives me the most bitchiest look I have ever seen. "Ah yes, water for you, correct? You look like you should lay off anything caffeinated. And should I put you order in as a salad with low fat vinaigrette? Maybe a few chips?"

Namjoon goes to say something before I hold my hand out to him.

Bitch you done messed with the Wrong one.

"Yes, You should put me down for a salad, but I would like that with ranch dressing. I would also like the steak, medium rare, with a side of your Maine lobster tail. I would like as well for you to order a new set of teeth, because if you keep speaking to me like you are, I am going to knock them so far down your throat that the only way you can eat is by a tube up your ass. Thanks. OH, and I would also like a whiskey on the rocks. Thank you so much, darlin." I place my hands gently on the table in front of me and give her my best smile. 

"I believe we would like a different waitress and to speak to the owner." Yoongi says from his place beside me.

She scurries off and all the boys eyes are on me before they all burst of laughter. 

Was it something I said?

"I could have handled that, love." Namjoon says. I send him a smile.

"Thanks Joonie but I can take care of myself. I have had worse."

A woman walks over with a well dressed man following her.

The man smiles at me "I apologize so much for Essie. It is not how we handle things here at Bon Voyage and she is well aware of this. As a form of how deeply sorry I am, anything that the missus orders is on the house." I smile, but Yoongi has different plans. 

"That woman insulted our girlfriend, and we want her fired. As you are aware the seven of us come in here at least 2 times a month, and we have never been disrespected like that before!"

I shush him. "I don't wish for her to lose her job, Sug. She might be rude but I am sure she has bills to pay. We all do."

The man looks at me and smiles. "May I ask, are you possibly looking for a job? We just received an opening." My mouth falls open and I am pretty sure I resemble a fish.

"Um, may I please think about it?" He waves me off. "Of course! This is your waitress, Carla, and she will be serving you as special guest. If you need anything simply wave her over! Enjoy you guys meal!" He leaves and Carla comes to the table.

"Hello, as you were told my name is Carla. May I please start you with drinks? She had it written for white wine and water for you, and for you, ma'am?" 

"I would like a glass of water with lemon please, and a whiskey on the rocks as well please."

The rest of the boys place their drink orders and she goes to receive them. We all talk about how school and work was, and just random stuff. We order our meal and soon, we are all full and happy. 

The check is placed in front of Namjoon, and he automatically places a black card in the folder before returning it to Carla, who quickly runs it through the machine. 

We leave, and walk home, where I just crash on their couch. 

Tonight has been eventful.