Ganji Gupta

It has been a good week for Ganji, for he was able to rescue his friends several times with his ball

It has been a good week for Ganji, for he was able to rescue his friends several times with his ball. What made him even happier was the fact that he had rescued more times than Naib and William combined. Though in this week, he had been stressed for a while now.

Every time he would rescue, a survivor would be downed a few seconds later, making it difficult to get a win when he didn't have the balls to make a comeback. The hunters knew he was on a winning streak and they didn't have a chance to win if they didn't destroy his balls and so they did.

The one who detested him the most was Luchino. He had been in a losing streak ever since the batter had started showing his skills in the matches.

In a recent match, Galatea wanted to have a go against Ganji but Luchino told her to let him have this chance to prove himself. Galatea and Luchino never got along because their personalities would always clash but this time, Galatea tolerated Luchino and let him take her match.

It was a surprise to Ganji since he had never expected to face Luchino this day. His cipher machine was halfway done until Luchino suddenly jumped in front of him. With Ganji's fast reflexes, he manages to pull away in time and didn't get a terror shock.

"Such a shame you weren't downed so easily," Luchino says while chasing after a wounded Ganji. "Hah!" Ganji laughs, turning around to aim his ball at Luchino. "My team depends on me and no matter what, I'd gladly take the hunter on."

Ganji's reply only fueled Luchino even more, making him determined to tie him on the rocket chair and see him struggle his way out. Ganji did well, kiting the hunter for four straight ciphers until a mistake that was caused by one of the survivors brought Ganji's kite to a stop.

Being pressured to pop the last cipher, Aesop wanted to make it 99% but he had decoded too much to the point that he popped the cipher machine. Ganji, who was in the middle of kiting him, was down in one hit as Luchino brought detention. Luchino smirks triumphantly, throwing him roughly on the chair before securing the rope on him tightly.

"Goodbye batter!" Luchino says before flying off to the exit gate. Ganji warned his teammates that the hunter brought detention with him but in the end, Luchino managed to catch two more survivors, leaving the survivors with a loss and a win for the hunter.