Luca Balsa

You were the princess of the Oletus Kingdom and also the next heir on the throne but before you can ascend your throne, you have to marry someone from a neighboring kingdom and you didn't like that

You were the princess of the Oletus Kingdom and also the next heir on the throne but before you can ascend your throne, you have to marry someone from a neighboring kingdom and you didn't like that. The thought of marrying someone you don't know makes it even worse. Your maid knocks onto the door. "Princess (First Name), it's tea time. There are also guests waiting for you." You sigh for the nth time. Your father had set up several meetings yet you had rejected all of them which made your father frustrated.

Although you attend the meetings, you have never gained an interest in them. You have met Naib from the Subedar Kingdom but disliked him because of his unruly behavior, Victor from the Grantz Kingdom but rejected him because he was still too young for these affairs, and many more others. As you approach the garden, you see that there were several people. Wasn't this a meeting with another man? Your mother knew that meeting with a man every day took a toll on you so she arranged an afternoon tea time with you and your friends. "Princess (First Name)!" Princess Melly waves her arms.

It's been a long time since you've last seen them and hugged them. "It's so good to see you all." You reply. You see Melly, Vera, Fiona, Aesop, Eli and a man you haven't met. "Who's he?" You ask. "Oh, he's my butler." Eli smiles. "His name is Luca. I hope you don't mind him staying here with us. My mother tends to get overprotective of me."

"It's alright. I don't mind."

Everyone had sat at the table and started taking pieces of dessert. "I've heard that princess (First Name)'s getting married soon." Fiona chatters. "I wonder who's it going to be!" Melly says. "Who was that man from the Baden Kingdom again? Juan?" Vera asks. "Jose." Fiona corrected. "Ah yes, is it him?" Vera looks at you with curiosity. "Don't worry princess (First Name)! If that man doesn't treat you right, we'll deal with him for you!" Aesop tried showing his muscles on his arm only to be playfully slapped by Vera. "You call this muscle?" This made everyone but you laugh.

You were honestly tired of hearing their names all over again. You finished drinking your tea and excused yourself. You always found yourself in peace in the garden. "Hello." You hear someone say behind you. You turn around to see Luca. "Hello." You reply back. "Um, I noticed you were uncomfortable earlier and wanted to check up on you." You notice a faint blush on his face. "Thank you." You plop yourself onto the grass. "Am I disturbing you, princess (First Name)?"

"You could keep me company if you'd like." You pat the empty space beside you. "Are you sure? I'm just a butler." You chuckle at his statement. "Oh, spare the formalities. We're friends aren't we?" This made Luca question himself whether he would sit or not but you were persistent so he sat beside you. You both had conversed and gotten along well. You also had similar tastes and liked sweet food. You were slowly falling in love with him but you knew that your father wouldn't allow this so you kept it a secret.

One day, as you were enjoying Luca's company, your father noticed this from the window in his room. Your father had announced that there would be a ball held to announce the prince who will marry you. When you heard of this, you ran into your room crying. Your mother comforted you but it wasn't enough. If only Luca was here with you, you know he would already cheer you up in an instant.

Everyone from the neighboring countries was present. You were sitting on your seat beside your parents. "Thank you everyone for coming to this wonderful evening! My daughter, Princess (First Name) of Oletus Kingdom shall be married soon!" There were applauses. "The first man she will pick through dance will be her husband to be." Your dad looks at you with a gentle look. You couldn't believe what your dad was saying. "I should respect my daughter's wishes as she is no longer a lady but a woman." You gave your dad a hug before walking down the stairs to find a dance partner.

You noticed several familiar faces but you couldn't find Luca. Several had already found their dance partner and started dancing to the waltz being played live by an orchestra. After searching for a while, you noticed a certain brown hair on the dessert table. You tap onto his shoulders and turns around with a macaron stuffed inside his mouth.

 You tap onto his shoulders and turns around with a macaron stuffed inside his mouth

Wow, Luca looks so handsome! "I-I... would you like to dance with me?" You see that Luca was flustered. He was red all the way until his ears. "But I'm just a butler... I can't provide you things like a prince can."

"I don't need riches. I want to be with you."

"You're willing to accept me?"

"I like you, Luca."

With that confession, he knew you were headstrong with your decision. He leans his arm towards you and you held it as he guides you towards the center. "I can't offer you diamonds but I can offer my heart to you."

Requests are open!

Requests are open!