✿ | Special Chapter (Celebration)

How They React When You Kiss Them (Scenario)

[Eli Clark]

You give Eli a kiss on the cheek and he blushes. Brooke, his pet owl, looks at you with jealousy. It tries to cover your vision, making sure you wouldn't be able to give him another kiss by standing in between the both of you, flapping its wings.

[Naib Subedar]

You cup Naib's cheek, pulling him close before closing the gap between your lips. A few seconds later, you pull away. "Tsk..." He clicks his tongue, a small blush decorating his cheeks. "Now I have to give you one back."

[Aesop Carl]

With a towering height of 178 cm, you try your best to reach Aesop's face. He chuckles at your attempt and bends down to your height. "Do you need anything?" You didn't reply and press a kiss onto his forehead. As much as you wanted to kiss him on the lips or cheek, half of his face is covered by the mask. Curse you, mask!

[Norton Campbell]

Because of your height, Norton enjoys teasing you. "No kisses for you!" You puff out your cheeks, crossing your arms. "No..." He whines, picking you up in his arms. "Just one." He pleads. "Promise me you won't make fun of my height?" Norton nods, bringing out his pinky, and interlocks it with yours. You pull him close and give him a kiss on the lips.

[Victor Grantz]

"Victor!" You ran towards the blonde, hugging him. "(F-First Name)!" He says in a hushed whisper but loud enough for you to hear. "I missed you!" You press a kiss onto his nose and he blushes. "C-Can you do it again?"

[Andrew Kreiss]

Andrew's shy when it comes to kissing but he enjoys your kisses. "(F-First Name)?" He stutters. "Yes, Andrew?" You whip your head up to face the white-haired male. "C-Can you do the thing you did to me earlier?" He asks, holding to your hand. "Oh, the kiss?" When you mentioned 'kiss', you could see Andrew blush and nods his head. You gently lift his face up and press a chaste kiss on his lips.

[Luca Balsa]

Luca's been working in his room, making rough sketches of his next invention. "Luca!" You say as you give him a hug. Knowing how hard-working he is, you brush a strand of stray hair away from his face before giving him a kiss on his cheek. "(First Name), now my energy is replenished!"

[William Ellis]

William was carrying you over his shoulders, having fun. He starts to spin slowly, making you hold tighter onto him. "H-Hey! I might fall!" You exclaim. "I won't let you fall." He says as he stops spinning. You lean down and press a kiss onto his forehead. He grins cheekily and says, "Power up!"