✿ | How They Spend Valentine's Day (Scenario)

[Eli Clark]

[Eli Clark]

"Is she there?" Eli asks his owl as he sees it flying back to him. The owl nods in response to its owner, pointing its beak in the direction where it came from. Eli takes a huge breath, gathering his courage up to confess. As he walks in that direction, he accidentally bumps into someone. "Ouch." Eli opens his eyes to see you on the ground. "O-Oh, I'm terribly sorry (First Name)." He apologizes, helping you stand back up. "It's alright." You say, dusting off the imaginary dust from your dress. "I'll see you later then!" You wave goodbye. "Wait! I... I'm a seer." He says, slightly averting his eyes from you before continuing, "I can see our future together!"

[Naib Subedar]

Naib isn't the best at expressing himself but when he does, he does it through actions instead of words. Naib recently came back from his match and felt tired. As soon as he reaches his room, he sees you waiting for him. "You're back!" You run towards him and help him walk towards the bed. "How was the match against Bane?" You ask, patting your lap so he can lay his head on it. "Quite tiring. I rescued about four times." He says. "Take a rest. You deserve it." You start to play with his hair, gently tugging at it. Suddenly, he had a realization. It's Valentine's! He glances at you from the corner of his eyes before telling you to come closer. He places a soft kiss onto your lips, a way of saying he loves you. "I love you too, Naib."

[Aesop Carl]

You and Aesop have been dating for one and a half years now. When you first started dating, Aesop didn't know what to do whether he should shower you with compliments or touches, after all, you are the first person he dated. Aesop doesn't seem like the type of person that enjoys touches but he likes it, especially if it's from you.

As it is Valentine's day today, Aesop had told you to come and meet him in his room. When you arrive, you see that he's sleeping, his back facing you. You close the door quietly and approach him, slipping inside his blankets. Aesop shifts his body, encasing your body in his arms. "I miss you." He whispers. "But we just saw each other a while ago!" You giggle and he hums in response, pulling you even closer. He presses a kiss onto your forehead before making himself comfortable, nestling his face on the crook of your neck. "Happy Valentine's."

[Norton Campbell]

Norton is your boyfriend for 3 months. Instead of getting jealous, which he usually does, he thought of another way to make the others back off since some of the male survivors were secretly hoping that you and Norton wouldn't last any longer, especially Kevin. Today is Valentine's Day, a great way to start. Norton walks with you to the dining hall.

On your usual seat, there were several wrapped gifts. Before you could see it, Norton blocks your sight. "What's wrong, Norton?" You ask, confused by his action. He gently cups your face, staring at your eyes lovingly. "My girlfriend's so pretty, I can't help but stare." Your face reddens. Since you were shy, you hid yourself by pressing your face against his chest. Norton holds you, his right hand on your waist while his other on your head. He shifts his head to see the other survivor's reactions before sticking out his tongue at them.