Eli Clark (Part Two)

"I want to break off this engagement with you

"I want to break off this engagement with you." Eli declares straightforwardly. "Just because of some other woman you met here?" She pointed a finger at you. "She's not just some woman. She's my woman." Gertrude scoffs and crosses her arms together. "I've known you long enough, even more than she does. What makes her so special?" Eli glances at you as you were holding a portion of his cloak. "She's special because she's kind to everyone." Gertrude scoffs once more. "So? I'm also kind."

"What you're doing isn't even kind."

"Because she's a homewrecker!"

Eli's fiancée tries to push you yet Eli shielded you from her and pushes Eli instead. "What's the deal Eli?" Eli tries to contain her. "Why are you even here in the first place?" Gertrude rolls her eyes. "Thank god for that owl of yours or else I would've not been here! I didn't expect you to cheat on me like this!"

"We're not together anymore. I'm breaking the engagement between us!"

"And who gets the say? You? Isn't this supposed to be a mutual break up? If so, I'm not breaking this engagement!"

"Gertrude, that's enough. I'm breaking the engagement between us and that's it." He pulls the ring from his pocket and gives it to her. She couldn't believe this was happening. She somehow knew this was going to happen so she came with a backup plan. "If I can't have you, neither can she!"

She pulls the knife hidden in her dress and charges at you. You were too scared to move so you close your eyes and braced for the impact yet it never came. You slowly opened your eyes and see that she has stabbed Eli on his upper abdomen. "E-Eli... Eli!" Eli has fallen on the ground, clutching his wound. "No! This wasn't supposed to happen! You wrench!"

As Gertrude tries to charge at you, William had already held her down. Emily had woken up first and heard the commotion outside. She had tried to wake the others up but no one woke up so she decided to inject a certain liquid to wake them up. She had only one of it so she used it on William. Thank God William came in time to save you although if he had come sooner, Eli's stabbing could have been prevented. "Emily!" You cried out. "Please help Eli! He's been stabbed." Emily quickly aids Eli with the best that she can.

She slowly pulls the knife out from his upper abdomen and presses a cloth onto the wound. "Ah!" Eli winces in pain. William had brought Eli's ex-fiancée outside the manor as outsiders weren't allowed though you were an exception. When William came back, he carried Eli back to the manor for proper treatment. As Eli was getting treated, you kept saying sorry to him. "If only I was the one hit, you wouldn't be in pain right now." Eli shook his head no. "It's my duty to protect my girl."

You cried even more at his statement and kept saying sorry all over again. "He needs a month of rest although the wound would completely heal by three months. It will reopen if there are any strenuous activities so I suggest you sit out of the upcoming matches." Eli did a salute. "Yes, Ma'am." Emily left you and Eli to talk alone. "Does it still hurt?" You question him. "It doesn't now."

"I'm sorry." You apologize once again. "I'm a hero now aren't I?" You chuckle at his statement. "Yes. My hero." He brought his hand and places it atop of yours. He gently massages your fingers before placing a flower ring on your right pinky finger. "It's not close to a ring yet but I hope this can suffice for now." You cried once again and he wipes away your tears with his thumb. "Don't cry." You couldn't help but cry even more. "I promise to take care of you until you get better!"

Eli's owl has flown inside the infirmary and it rubs its head on Eli's. The owl didn't expect his owner to be hurt. "Aren't you a little snitch?" Eli teases his owl. The owl hooted sadly. The owl glances at you before flying to your side and rubbing its head at your arm as if it was saying its sorry. You gave the owl a little rub on its head, telling it that you were okay. Even if you didn't completely trust the owl right now, the owl still had feelings so you decided to let it go.

"Ah (First Name), I feel really hot."

"Oh no. Do I call Emily?"

"You can check my temperature."

You place your forehead on his to check if he was burning up or not. Eli sneaks a small kiss from your lips. "H-Hey!" Eli chuckles at your redness. "I feel ten times better now."

Requests are open!

Requests are open!