Jose Baden

Basil Jose x reader

Basil Jose x reader

warning: violence & foul words

The vast ocean is your home. Yes, you are a mermaid who dreams to interact with humans. You have told this to your parents several times but they thought it was absurd since humans do not co-exist with mermaids ever since the humans have turned their back against them. Of course, you didn't listen to your parents. You were adventurous and curious. One night, you were laying on the sea bed until a shadow covered your sight of the full moon. You saw a ship cruising on top. What a coincidence!

You swam to the surface and saw the most handsome looking man you've ever seen in your life. You fell in love, at first sight, the moment you saw him and decided to pursue him by following the cruise ship. As the cruise ship had stopped at the port, stopping at their destination. Many of the people were leaving the ship yet you still had kept an eye on him. He was the last one to leave the ship and so you followed after him. You weren't just a normal mermaid but you could transform yourself into a human. You hid behind the rock before transforming into a human.

You trail behind him and see him enter a bar. You were following him closely until someone bumped into you. "Hey, sorry miss." With that, you had lost sight of the man. You were unfamiliar with the place and decided to walk up the stairs so you can get a better glimpse of where he could be.