Norton Campbell

For the past few days, Norton has been trying to get close to you since he had a crush on you

For the past few days, Norton has been trying to get close to you since he had a crush on you. Though Norton has been showing signs, you were too dense to notice and thought of it as a friendly gesture so Norton asked help from his three best friends: Naib, Aesop, and Eli. They were gathered in Norton's room. "How do I ask her out?" Naib, Aesop, and Eli looked at each other. Naib was the one who spoke up first. "How about giving her a poem?"

"Poem?"

"Roses are red, violets are blue, guess what? My bed has room for two!" Naib gave himself a thumbs up. Aesop and Eli disagreed, saying it was too dirty. Aesop was the one who spoke next. "How about singing her a nursery rhyme?" Norton was eager to hear Aesop's idea. "Twinkle twinkle little star, we can do it in a car." Naib and Eli disagreed with his idea and said it was even dirtier. Eli was the last to speak. "I have a better nursery rhyme." He paused before singing, "Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, I can make you scream." Naib and Aesop disagreed and said it was the dirtiest among the ideas.

Norton didn't like any of their ideas and laid down onto his bed sighing. "How about throwing her your magnet and attract her towards you?" Naib says and shrugs. "That's just going to hurt her," Norton says. "Oh, I know! Why not rescue her when she's placed on a rocket chair and take the hit? That way, she'll think of you as a hero!" Aesop says but Norton shook his head. "I saved her plenty of times before." Eli was thinking hard until another idea popped into his head. "Why not just be yourself?" This time, Naib and Aesop agreed.

"How?" Norton asks. "Oh! Why not ask her out to a date?" Naib says. Norton blushes at the thought of having a meal with just the both of you. "We're going to help you, buddy," Eli says. "We're going to make our best friend have the best night ever." Norton leaves his room to find you. You were usually in the garden since you enjoyed looking at the flowers. You were then approached by Norton who tapped you on the shoulder. "Can I sit here?" He pats the space beside you. You nodded and Norton took his seat beside you.

Norton was so nervous that he could feel his hand sweating. "U-Uh, Can I take you out to dinner tonight?" Norton quickly says but you couldn't make out what he said. "Is it alright if I ask you to repeat?" You inch a bit closer to him which made him stiff. "C-Can I take you out to dinner tonight?" You smile at him and said, "Okay." He mentally rejoiced. "See you later!" He rushes away otherwise he would've fainted. He went to find his three friends and told them the good news.

A few hours have passed, Norton was currently waiting for you in the garden. The three friends had helped him set up a table and chairs with a candle right in the middle. You were being escorted by Aesop who was dressed up in a suit. When Norton notices you approaching, he stood up from his chair and guided you to your seat. When you both were seated, you smiled at him which made him blush. "Y-You look lovely." Norton compliments you. "You look handsome." You reply, which made him redder.

Eli, who was also in a suit, approached the table with two plates of (Favorite Food). Then he takes out (Favorite Drink) and pours it in a wine glass. "Enjoy." He bows before leaving. As you were about to eat, you noticed your hearts started glowing purple. Antonio approached you both and started playing a slow romantic song on his violin. Norton sees Naib, Aesop, and Eli peaking behind a bush. Naib raises his hand and gives thumbs up. Norton smiles at them before returning his attention to you. "Shall we eat?" You nodded in agreement. "Let's eat!"

In the middle of eating, Norton spoke up. "I heard that this dish is your favorite." You took a sip from the glass before replying to him. "It is. How did you know?" Norton didn't know how to reply. He couldn't say that he knew because he had asked Vera, who was your close friend, to tell him what you liked and disliked. Suddenly, a huge gust of wind passed by and you covered yourself from the cold. You noticed that Eli's owl was flying around creating the wind. Norton looks at Eli who was making an action, telling Norton to give you his coat. Norton mentally thanked Eli for creating such scenario.

"Here." Norton takes off his coat and places it on your shoulders. "You might get a cold." You gave him another smile. Norton swears he's been shot by cupid's love arrow for so many times every time you smile. As you both finished your meals, Norton suggests that you both take a walk and you agreed. While you both were taking a walk, Antonio had already left since he's been wanting to gossip to the other hunters about your date with Norton.

After communicating for a while, Norton glances at his watch and it was getting quite late. He stopped walking which made you stop as well. "Would you like to head back?" Norton asks. "Alright." You reply. You start heading back towards the table and say your goodbyes. Before you left, Norton stops you. "Wait!" He holds onto your arm. "Are you available next Saturday?" He asks. You inch closer towards him and place a kiss on his cheek. "Does that answer your question?" Norton had never expected this to happen. He felt like his soul was going to heaven. "Yes!" He says and you waved goodbye before returning to your room.

Naib, Aesop, and Eli quickly jumped out of the bush to congratulate their friend. "Thank you guys for helping me out," Norton says, bringing his friends into a hug. "We don't mind helping you out. Just hurry up and make us godfathers to your children."

Requests are open!

Requests are open!