✿ | How They Express Their Love To You (Scenario)

[Norton Campbell]

[Norton Campbell]

Norton patiently waits for your return from your match. As soon as he sees your form, he yells, "(First Name)! Catch!" He throws a magnet towards you and you caught it. "What's this for?" You ask, confused as to why he would give you a magnet. Norton switches his polarity as he sees you approaching him. The link, now visible in sight, had attracted you both together. Norton had expected this and catches you in his arms. He grins cheekily and says, "Guess you can say I'm attracted to you."

[Victor Grantz]

Victor crumples the paper, throwing it into the pile of other crumpled papers. He sighs, looking at Wick, who whimpers at his owner's sad appearance. Victor wanted to express his love to you yet no matter how he constructed his letter, he didn't like them. Wick scratches on his pants, making a scratch mark of a heart. Victor sees this and thanked his dog for the idea. He quickly draws a heart and colors it before putting it inside the envelope. As he gives Wick the letter, the dog dashes out of his room to drop off the love letter.

[Eli Clark]

Eli had developed a crush on you ever since you saved him despite him screaming that the hunter had detention. In the end, he made it out alive in exchange. The hunter put you on a rocket chair instead of him so Eli felt bad about it. As Emily finished treating you in the infirmary, you see Eli entering the room. "Hi." He greets, giving you a smile. "Hi, Eli. What can I do for you?" You ask the boy. He picks up his pet owl from his shoulders and places him in your arms. "If ever you need help, Owl (I'll) be there for you."

[Naib Subedar]

Naib disliked how Edgar and Luca were taking their time with you, talking about their creations. Although he knew that Edgar and Luca felt no attraction towards you, he still felt jealous. He wants to be the only guy around you. When he sees Edgar and Luca leaving, he approaches you and corners you. "W-What's wrong, Naib?" You stutter before continuing, "Did I upset you?" Naib blushes at the close contact and moves away. "Tsk. It's nothing." He was going to walk away but you held onto the hem of his green hoodie. "I'm sorry." You apologize. Naib couldn't help but feel it was his fault that he made you feel apologetic so he pulls you into his embrace, making sure you didn't see the blush on his face. "J-Just don't get close to the boys... I don't like it."

[Aesop Carl]

Aesop himself never touched anyone with his bare hands because he always wore a pair of gloves. This time, he felt like he needed to take them off since he needed new ones. As you were walking by the hallways, you noticed Aesop without gloves. You were curious if Aesop's hand was soft or rough so you asked him if you could touch them. Aesop blushes, though his reddened face was covered by his mask. His crush asking him to hold his hand? He couldn't believe it. He nervously extends his hand out and you held it. "Woah! I didn't expect it to be soft!" You say as you trace the lines in his palm. "I-If you'd like, you can touch them more often." Kevin, William, Norton, and, Mike were snickering in the back since they were ready to do the coffin dance if ever Aesop was going to faint from your touch.