Aesop Carl

You were excited about today's match as you got to play with your boyfriend, Aesop

You were excited about today's match as you got to play with your boyfriend, Aesop. When you first met Aesop, he was the quiet type and never initiated any conversations. Every time you would talk to him, he would only reply with one word. Even if you put Aesop and Luca in the same room, Luca can never get to make him say a sentence. Everyone admired your carefree personality. You even befriended Naib, a mercenary who disliked you at first for your happy demeanor. He thought you were fake but you proved him otherwise which made you good friends.

"Hello (First Name)." You turn around to see Aesop. "Hi!" You jump towards him unexpectedly but he caught you in his arms. "I missed you!" Aesop chuckles. "We saw each other yesterday." He gently ruffles your hair. "Hey! No touching!" You retreat from his touch but he only pulls you closer to him. He brings his mask down and presses a kiss onto your forehead. His little gesture made you blush. You squish his cheeks before stealing a kiss from his lips. "You started it first." You pout.

"Ew! Aesop and (First Name) are smooching!"  Luca exclaims. You turn around to see Emily, Martha, Edgar, and Luca. Emily quickly covers Martha's eyes so that she couldn't see what you both were doing. "You're just jealous that you don't have a love life." Edgar insults Luca. He felt like an arrow had stabbed right at his heart. "Watch out if I get a girlfriend first before you!" Luca sticks his tongue out at Edgar who only gave him a thumbs down. "Let's see you try."

A few hours have passed and you walked beside Aesop to the matching room. "Helena! Andrew!" You call out to the two who were casually chatting. "Hi." Helena shyly replies. Andrew gives you a wave before you took a seat beside Helena and Aesop beside Andrew. "I wonder who the hunter is today." You strike up a conversation. "I think it's going to be Luchino," Andrew says. "Every time I have a match, I always encounter him." In the next few seconds, you were transported to Lakeside Village.

You noticed that the skies were even darker than before as if there was a thunderstorm though you continued and decoded the nearest cipher. Helena thumped her cane on the ground and revealed the hunter which was Wu Chang. "The hunter is near me!" Aesop yells out for everyone to hear. Aesop had kited him for quite a while. The moment that Helena had finished her cipher, the rain had started to pour. The sound of the alarm started ringing which meant the exit gates were open. Wu Chang gave his umbrella to Aesop and told him to find the other survivors. When Aesop found you, you were together with Helena.

Aesop gave you the umbrella and told you to leave without him first as he needed to find Andrew. When he left, you escorted Helena to the exit gates. The umbrella was quite small and could not fit the both of you so you decided to cover Helena. When you were back in the manor, Helena had returned to her room for a bath while you waited for Aesop. Suddenly, you felt dizzy. When you looked at the door, it looked like there were two instead of one. With that, you had fainted on the floor.

When you woke up, you were in the infirmary with a cooling packet on your head. You see that Aesop fell asleep beside you on a chair while holding onto your hand. You gave it a light squeeze. Aesop was a light sleeper and felt your touch which woke him up. "Hey." He whispers. "Hi." You reply, giving him a small smile. "Do you feel better now?" He asks, taking the cooling packet off your head before placing his arm to feel the temperature. "Emily told me that you had fainted while waiting for us. She also told me that you have a fever."

"It's no big deal. What kind of lover would I be if I didn't wait for my boyfriend?" Aesop gently flicks your forehead. "Ow!" You held onto your forehead. "Think about yourself first." Aesop released your hand to get a glass of water while you prop yourself up. He hands you the glass and you take it and drank the water. "Should I call Emily to check on you once more?" You shook your head no. "Just stay by my side and I'll be fine." You give him a reassuring smile. Though your head still hurt, you could still move around.

"I know a way for you to feel better," Aesop says before taking off his mask and placing it on the table beside him. "How?" You ask. He presses his lips on yours. You push him away and playfully slap his arm. "No! You'll get sick!" Aesop chuckles at your actions. "But you're too cute, I can't resist." You blush at his choice of words. "Can I do it again?" Aesop asks for your permission. "I-It's not like I don't like it, I just don't want you getting sick." You interlock your hand with his. "It's alright. I have a strong immune system." He winks before kissing you again.

Little did you know, Emily could see you both from the window. She was shaking her head disapprovingly. "Lovebirds."

Requests are open!

Requests are open!