Mike Morton

[Modern Alternate Universe]

"There goes Mike with his acrobatic stunts!" The circus master says on the mic, gesturing to the curly blonde in the center of the stage. He starts to juggle, a small warmup before he starts to dust his hands with chalk. In front of him is a small platform for his stunts. He starts to perform, making the audience some of the audience gush in awe, some in disgust, and some with eyes closed, fearing that he'd hurt himself.

He could see everyone, their faces with different expressions and it made him happy. Twirling around the stage, his eyes landed on a pair of (Eye Color) ones. It was almost as if he was mesmerized by the color, having seen nobody having those pretty colored orbs. He decided there and now, he would only focus on the beholder of that feature— you.

With another stunt of his, he could see the way your eyes would twinkle, inciting him to do more and more just to impress you. His lips curl into a smile, seeing you smile once more. He winks at you and assuming that he did wink at you and not just anybody else, you blush.

With the last summersault, he landed perfectly on the beam, earning several applauses here and there. As the most popular guy in Hullabaloo, his performance was placed last among his circus friends. After all, just like the saying goes— "Save the best for the last."

After the performance, the audience flooded out of the circus, leaving you the only person inside. The circus master calls in the other circus members, praising them for a job well done but Mike wasn't paying attention at all. His eyes were focused on you, holding your phone while typing away a message to your mom that she could come and fetch you.

You secure the strap of your purse on your shoulder before leaving the area. "I ought to know her name..." He thought and excused himself. With that, the circus master dismissed everyone after telling them that they should come back at 3 p.m. to practice their new routine.

Before you could exit the circus, you felt a small tap on your shoulder. You turn around and was face to face with the acrobat. "H-Hello." He stutters, pink dusting across his cheeks.