Naib Subedar & Norton Campbell

"Hey, move it, slacker!" Freddy says, pushing you away from your cipher machine

"Hey, move it, slacker!" Freddy says, pushing you away from your cipher machine. You fell onto the dirty ground with a thud, the dirt staining your favorite outfit. "Y-You can't just do that, Freddy!"

"Hm? What did you say? Speak up or else I can't hear you." He pretends he didn't hear you, putting a hand over the curve of his ear. But before you can reply to him, he only laughs and shakes his head in disappointment. "You aren't a decoder nor a kiter, not even a rescuer and a trash supporter. Tell me, what can you do for the team?"

"Well, I can—"

"Exactly, you can do nothing. You're not useful. Unlike the rest of us, we're a good team, perfect even. Just not with you. You and your lousy makeup kit can go somewhere else."

Not wanting to hear any hurtful words Freddy might spit out, you quickly take your leave, searching for another cipher machine to decode. You headed straight where the ruins were located, only to find that Servais was decoding. You ran to another one but it was occupied by Edgar and the other was occupied by Ganji.

Having to run around the Arms Factor was tiring. Your stamina was depleting and you weren't sure if you could kite the hunter anymore. "Well, well, isn't it little (First Name)."

Speaking of the devil... You were too busy running around, unable to notice that your heart was beating loudly, glowing a shade of purple. You turn around to the source of the voice and was face to face with the hunter, Luchino. "Don't worry." He reassured, coming closer to you before giving you a pat on the head. "I wouldn't dare hurt you."

What he said came as a shock. He won't hurt you? What did that even mean? You stare at him, slightly shaking. You were contemplating whether you should run or use your makeup kit on him. "Trust me, little (First Name). I dare not lay a harmful touch on my favorite survivor."

"F-Favorite?"

"Why yes! Rather, I'm really curious. What does your makeup kit do?"

"Y-You want to know? But it's... useless."

"Nonsense, dear child. How about this? When you return to the manor later, why don't you pay me a visit? I'd love to know what effects your item has on me. Well, enough chit-chat. I do need to be hunting for your little friends now. See you, little (First Name)." He waves goodbye and jumps away, disappearing high in the air.