✿ | How They Spend Christmas With You (Scenario)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

[Luca Balsa]

Although Burke had dismissed his team on Christmas Day, Luca still volunteered to stay and continue working on the project. He couldn't feel at ease that the project was almost done and only needed a few tinkering just for it to work.

Although you were part of Burke's team, you feel bad for Luca that he was alone on Christmas so you decided to stay with him.

"Nah, you don't have to." Luca tries to shoo you away though his heart yearned for you to stay and accompany him. You took up on his advice and waved goodbye. What he didn't expect was that, half an hour later, you came back with two cups of warm cocoa and a slice of his favorite cake.

"You're back... I thought you—"

"Well, I can't let you spend Christmas alone." You settle down beside him, pushing the cup of cocoa on his hands.

"Merry Christmas Luca!"

"Merry Christmas (First Name)."

You both take a sip from your drink as you watch the machine (Bonbon) dance.

[Naib Subedar]

"Tsk." He clicks his tongue, watching you take your coat from the clothes rack. "Do you have to go outside?"

It wasn't that Naib disliked the cold nor Christmas itself but the snow. Although it had happened more than a decade ago, it reminded him of the time when he lost many of his comrades in war, red tainting the white snow.

"I want to build a snowman." You pout, zipping up the zipper. "It's alright if you don't come with me. I'll be quick."

You exit the house through the back door which leads to a small garden area full of snow. You start to gather up the snow with your gloved hands and start molding them into circles. Once you've gotten three circles, you stack them together to form the base.

With twigs as arms and a small pebble as its nose, you finally made your snowman. Too focused on your creation, you hadn't noticed Naib making his own. You only noticed when he places a snowman just beside yours. "Didn't you say—"

"That's us." He points at the two snow creations with a blush on his face. "Now get back in. Don't want your ass to freeze out cold here."

[Aesop Carl]

He didn't really like spending Christmas— in fact, whether it was Halloween, thanksgiving, or his birthday, he doesn't like celebrating any holidays. But that all changed when you came into his life. Little by little, he started to look forward to celebrating, only if you were with him, of course.

This Christmas was like no other. Demi and Jose are still having their drinking marathon, Melly is baking cookies for Santa, and the others are out to sing Christmas carols door to door.