✿ | When They Turn To Cats 2.0 (Scenario)

[William Ellis]

[William Ellis]

William was a sporty cat. Although he's a cat, he acts like he's a dog. He didn't like the idea of an item hanging from a stick. He rather have a stick thrown at a far place and he'd gladly get it back for you. You were playing in the garden and you were getting tired. You kept using your right arm to throw it and it was getting sore. You felt like you were going to grow more muscles on one arm than the other. "William, can we stop?" You ask him as he came back with the stick in his mouth. He pouted but stopped as he knows you couldn't keep up with his stamina.

[Joseph Desaulneirs]

Joseph was the poised cat. He would do anything with grace whether he would eat food or drink water, he would need utensils and a straw for those. He would always request for a nice looking bowl for his food as he didn't want to eat from a normal-looking bowl for pets. When he sits, he would cross his legs although it made him look funny since he was now in a cat form. You laughed at him and he hissed at you, before getting up and leaving the room with the wave of his tail high up in the air.

[Kevin Ayuso]

Kevin was the most obnoxious among all the cats. He was trying to use his lasso and wanted to be the first cat who was able to get something with a lasso. This caused a lot of items being broken such as the vase in the halls, plates from the kitchen, and a handful of things in your room. "Kevin! Put that lasso down!" You try to chase him but he runs around the room with the lasso in his mouth. You decided to risk your room and locked Kevin inside your room. You could hear him scratching the door. He kept meowing but you decide that it is best for him to stay inside and not cause trouble.

[Mike Morton]

Mike was the most flexible among the cats. He liked to jump around the garden and caused himself to get dirty. You had prepared a bath for him so that he could get clean but he didn't like the water. You were holding on to Mike yet he kept struggling. When he finally got out of your grasp, he jumped onto the cabinets that held bathroom items. He pushed each and every one of them and it all fell onto the bathtub which splashed water all over you. You got wet and gave an angry glance at the cat. He felt scared and jumped back down and slid into the tub. He was finally taking a bath.

[Jose Baden]

Jose was the complete opposite of Mike. He liked the water and always awaited you to take him a bath. He would purposely get himself dirty and wait inside the bathtub. He would collect rose petals from the garden and drop them into the water. He would also request you to prepare his favorite wine for him by dragging you to the kitchen and reaching out to the cabinet which held wine. You could say that he was a fancy cat.

[Murro]

Murro was the cat that got along well with others. He would show off that he was the only cat in the world to own a wild boar and ride it. Although when Murro turned into a cat, his boar didn't recognize him at first until Murro showed his mustache proudly. The boar took notice of this and recognizes him as the owner. Yes, it was weird seeing a cat with a mustache but it made him look cute. He also takes pride as the first cat to have a mustache. When he turned back to human again, he boasted to other survivors as the first cat with a mustache who could ride a wild boar.

[Wu Chang; Xie Bi'an]

Xie Bi An was a smart cat. Although he was in cat form, he would call you to play checkers with him. He would occasionally purr to get your attention and bring you into his room. He would sit on the other side and allow you to go first. Although you had played with Xie Bi An before, you would always lose to him. Even if you always lose to him, Xie Bi An would always comfort you by patting your head but now that he's in cat form, he would purr and rub his head on your arms.

[Wu Chang; Fan Wujiu]

Fan Wu Jiu was a grouchy cat. He disliked being small as he was originally tall. He didn't like the fact that he's shorter than Joseph as of the moment. Joseph decided to take this chance to insult him for being short before he turns back to his original form. Fan Wu Jiu swears he'd get back at Joseph. For now, he could only glare at him. Suddenly, he got an idea. He went into Joseph's room and scratched his pillow until the cotton littered all over the floor. He quietly escapes before going back into your arms. He couldn't wait to see Joseph's reaction.

 He couldn't wait to see Joseph's reaction

Requests are open!