Antonio

[Modern Alternate Universe]

You are born with beauty, one that made many fall in love with you. Countless confessions yet each one rejected, even those of high social class. You were getting tired of the constant compliments and wanted someone to see the real you. Since you were pampered when you were little, you didn't know how to do anything. You didn't know how to cook or do any house chores. Your parents made sure you didn't do anything to "break" your beauty and believe that their daughter would find a man with money and looks. Sadly, you weren't interested in money and looks. You wanted a man who would understand you for who you are.

Since you were famous for your beauty, some were jealous and disliked you. They would say that you were only successful because of your looks. You have been a model for eleven years and have been on cover magazines such as Vogue, Elle, and many more. You've been modeling since you were a child and your parents took pride in this while you didn't. You didn't want to be labeled as pretty but useless so you tried cooking. When you tried chopping the onion, you had accidentally cut yourself on your finger. The moment your parents knew about this, they scolded you and told you to never set a foot in the kitchen.

You were depressed. You wanted to prove to those haters that you could do something aside from modeling but now that your parents were against you doing anything, you couldn't do anything about it. It was as if God knew you were sad, the sky had turned dark and the clouds started to precipitate. As everyone disliked the rain, you had enjoyed the soft pitter-patter on the window pane. Your parents had locked you inside the house as they didn't want you to dirty yourself from the rain so you turned on your laptop and listened to music.

Music is one of the things that made you feel better since you felt connected to the lyrics. One musician that particularly caught your attention goes by the name of Antonio. He had been in the music industry ever since he was little and had won several awards though he had disappeared from the public when he turned eighteen. There was a rumor that he played the violin so well that he had sold his soul to the devil. Still, He kept producing music.