Edgar Valden (Part One)

You and Edgar weren't on the best of terms

You and Edgar weren't on the best of terms. You both came to the Oletus Manor at the same time and just two weeks after, the owner of the manor decides to take one painting away from the painter, leaving him with two. The owner had also increased the time needed for placing the painting down. This was basically a "nerf" for him yet you didn't receive any and was a well-balanced survivor. This made Edgar feel unfair and so he disliked you.

One day, you had a match in White Sand Street Asylum. This was your least favorite map. You were together with Edgar, Naib, and Helena and the hunter was Jack the Ripper. You were spawned inside the asylum. Helena had thump her cane onto the ground, allowing you to see the position of the hunter for a while. You tried finding a cipher but your heart started to glow purple although you had moved from a different direction away from the hunter.

Jack the Ripper had placed a peeper which made him discover your location. You mentally cursed and started kiting him. As you vaulted over the window, Jack had thrown his fog which hit you and made you half health. You continued running which left a trail of fog behind. This made Jack trail behind you easier and hit you again. Once you were struck down, you told them not to rescue you. You decided to be a sacrifice but Edgar screamed, "Don't move! I'm coming!" He was the nearest survivor as Naib and Helena were on the other side of the asylum. Good thing you kited for two ciphers before falling down.

The moment that Edgar heard Jack changing his secondary skill and teleporting away, he rescued you from the rocket chair. "I just rescued you, could you at least be a little grateful?"

"Who said I needed rescuing?"

Edgar rolled his eyes. Your heart started to glow purple again. As you turn around, you see that Jack was behind Edgar and was ready to throw his fog. As he threw the fog, you pushed Edgar aside and got hit again. Unfortunately, Edgar did not bring tide turner and you got down. "Get away from me!" You tell Edgar who ran away to find another cipher. You were chaired again and flew back to the manor.

As you arrived at the manor, you were quickly treated by Emily. "All done! You should be good to go." Emily firmly presses at the bandage wrapped around your arm. "Thanks, Emily." As you exit the infirmary, the other survivors congratulated Helena, Naib, and Edgar for winning a match against Jack. "If Edgar did not place his painting down, we would've all been knocked down." Naib praises Edgar. "Yes. The hunter brought detention." Helena adds.

You decided to take a walk by the garden as you adored the flowers that Emma planted. You started watering the flowers for a while but stopped when you heard someone clear his throat. "Ahem." You turn around to see Edgar holding a painting behind his back. "T-Thanks for earlier." He says, not looking at your face. "No need to thank me. I was just doing my role." He stretches out his arm and tells you to do the same. You stretch your arms out and he places a painting on it. It was a painting of you watering the flowers.

"So your second hobby is stalking?" You jokingly question Edgar who turned bright red. "N-No!" You laughed at his reaction. "I'm just kidding." You wipe away a tear of joy and look at the painting. "This is the first time I saw your painting up close." You told him. "Think of it as a gift for saving me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"You don't want anything back?"

Edgar shook his head no. Now you felt bad as he gave you something but you had nothing in return. You thought for a while until an idea popped into your mind. "Close your eyes!" You commanded him. "W-Why?" He asks. "Just do it!" When he closed his eyes, you set the painting down and took some flowers and made a flower crown. After this, you would apologize to Emma for taking some of the flowers. You remove Edgar's cap and placed a flower crown on his head. "You can open your eyes now."

"Do you like it?" He felt shy and didn't say anything. "Hmm, close your eyes again!" Edgar closes his eyes once more. You took this chance to scrutinize Edgar's features. Wow, he's so handsome. As you inch closer, the gap between you both was getting smaller. Since he was taller than you, you were on your tiptoes. You placed your arm onto his shoulders for support and placed a kiss onto his cheeks. He quickly opens his eyes and became flustered. "W-What was that?"

"Don't tell me you like it?" You tease him. This made him even redder as blood rush to his whole face. He looked like a tomato. "No!" He quickly replies. "It's alright. Your face says otherwise." You giggle. You took the painting and waved goodbye. "See you tomorrow!" Ever since that day, your relationship with Edgar was starting to blossom into something anew.

 "See you tomorrow!" Ever since that day, your relationship with Edgar was starting to blossom into something anew

Requests are open!