✿ | When They Turn To Cats (Scenario)

Servais was hanging out with the boys and had accidentally turned them into cats

Servais was hanging out with the boys and had accidentally turned them into cats. He didn't know how to reverse his magic trick and needed your help as he was allergic to the cats.

[Norton Campbell]

Norton was a good cat. He kept following behind you and would occasionally purr to get your attention. "What's wrong Norton?" You ask him. He only jumps towards your arms and nestles there. He lays flat on his back and shows you his belly. He purrs and puts his paws on your arm, trying to drag your palm to his belly. "You want a rub?" Norton purrs and you started rubbing his belly. He relaxes on your touch and fell asleep on your arms.

[Naib Subedar]

Naib was an annoying cat. He would keep hissing here and there since other survivors wanted to pet him. Naib had jumped into your arms and kept scratching your arm, telling you to let the other survivors go away and not touch him. You could understand his actions and brought him into your room. Your arms were marked with red scratches and some were close to bleeding. You glance at Naib who was glancing at your scratches. "You're so naughty Naib." Naib only purrs and sits on your lap. He licks the scratches on your arms to alleviate the pain he has inflicted on you.

[Luca Balsa]

Luca was an adventurous cat. Because of his friendly nature, he kept running around the manor. Although you were supposed to take care of him, you weren't able to find him. "Luca? Luca! Where are you?" You had even asked other survivors if they saw any cat but they only shook their head no. Suddenly, you see a glimpse of a brown tail and assumed it was Luca. "Luca!" You came running after him. He sees you chasing after him and took this as a challenge. He meows before running even faster. "Luca! You're going to pay for this!"

[Aesop Carl]

Aesop was more of an obedient cat. You told him to stay in one place and he did. You were currently baking sweets for the other survivors. "Aesop, can you pass me the sugar?" He pushed the jar of sugar towards you. "Thanks." "Aesop, can you pass me the butter?" He pushes the bowl containing unsalted butter. "Aesop, can you pass me the wooden spoon?" He pushes the spoon towards you. "Aesop, can you pass me the chocolate?" There was no reply. You see Aesop had passed out on the table. For Aesop, it was too tiring to be a cat.

[Eli Clark]

Eli was a jealous cat. Every time the other survivors would talk to you, he would divert your attention to him. He didn't want you to mind others but him. He would be at your shoulders, kneading on your back as if he was giving you a light massage. "Ah." You exclaim as you felt relaxed. He would occasionally lick your neck as well. "Woah, is that Eli?" Mike had entered the room. You nodded. Eli sees Mike and hisses at him. Eli wanted to have alone time with you but Mike is here. Since he was jealous, he bites onto your neck, making you yelp in pain. He felt proud as he placed a "hickey" on your neck, claiming that you were his.

[Victor Grantz]

Victor was an energetic cat. He wanted to do a lot of things together with you. He had grabbed a few paper with paint and sprawled it over the floor. Although the paper had some rips due to his claws, he still wanted to draw. You opened the can of paint and he dips his paws inside. He presses his paws onto the paper. He glances at you once he releases his paws. "That's cute Victor." Victor felt happy and jumped around. He had accidentally spilled the can of paint onto the floor. He decides to dip all of his paws onto the paint and jumps on the paper. Once he was done, he rubs his head on your arm. It was a drawing of a red heart. You press a kiss onto Victor's head. "Thank you."

[Robbie]

Robbie was a normal cat. He would knock some things over and make it look like he didn't do it. "Robbie." You scolded him for the nth time. He only meows before knocking another item from the shelf. "Get down there!" You tried chasing Robbie but you had accidentally tripped on the item that had fallen from the shelf. Robbie has seen what happened and snickered. As soon as you stood up, your knees were bruised as it showed a purple color. Robbie took notice of this and tries to lick it. You pushed Robbie away. "No. You go reflect on the corner, you bad cat." Robbie's ears flop down and sat the corner. Now he felt bad.

[Andrew Kreiss]

Andrew was a sneaky cat. He was only staring at you while you were fixing your room. You were fond of cats and you see that Andrew was only staring. He decides to pretend that he was sad. You decided to pick him up and press your nose on his nose to try to make him happy. "You're so cute!" Andrew felt blood rushing to his face. He had never gotten this close with you before albeit his crush on you. Andrew decides to take this chance to press his furry lips on yours for a quick moment. "You little sneaky kiss stealer." You rub Andrew's head before setting him down. Andrew felt contented and slept on your bed.

Thankfully, at the end of the day, Servais had found the antidote to his magic trick and they were returned to normal. Never again will you take care of them when they're in cat form.

 Never again will you take care of them when they're in cat form

Requests are open!