✿ | Denying Their Kisses (Scenario)

[Luca Balsa]

[Luca Balsa]

Exhausted from work, Luca slumps on his desk, staring blankly at the pile of crumpled papers. Even with a genius mind like his, he couldn't think of another proposal of an invention to Burke. He sighs, snuggling close to his arms.

"Luca?" You speak softly, entering his room. He hums in response without turning to you, tired to move. Closing the door behind you, you approach him, gently placing a hand on top of his head, brushing away the stray strands that cover his handsome face.

Slowly, Luca's hands snake around your waist, pulling you onto his lap. "I'm tired." He whispers onto your skin, laying his head on your shoulder. "Can I have a kiss?" He requests, raising his head to see your face.

He inches closer, slowly closing the gap between your lips. At the last second, you turn your face to the side, his lips hitting your cheek. Luca looks at you confused, his eyebrows furrowed. "What's wrong? D-Did I do something wrong?"

"No no." You shake your head, "I-It's just embarrassing in this position..."

Luca breathes out a sigh of relief at your explanation. "Can I still have a kiss?"

"Of course." You gently cup his face, pressing a kiss onto his cheek. Luca sighs in content, laying his head on your shoulders to recharge his energy before going back to work with an energetic smile on his face.

[Naib Subedar]

Naib took off his hoodie and threw it into the small pile of clothes on the side. With just a sleeveless shirt on, he checks his appearance in the mirror. His arms were littered with scars, a tapestry of his past.

A knock comes through the door, snapping him out of his thoughts. He opens the door, revealing you. "Can I come in?"

He nods, opening the door wider. Once you were inside, he closes the door. "What are you doing here?"

"Can't I just come and see my boyfriend without any reason?"

Naib could feel his blood rush to his ears, flustered at the mention of boyfriend. Slowly, he comes near you, his hands on your waist. With your faces inches apart, he leans in close but you turn away, your attention elsewhere. He follows your gaze and it lands on his arms, most especially his scars.

Ah, you must think of him as a monster now. These scars were when he was a mercenary serving under a horrible master that paid him a small amount of money despite all of his hard work. "Ah... it's ugly, isn't it?"

You shook your head, gently tracing over his scars. You press a kiss onto the several scars, slightly tickling Naib. "I have another scar."

"Where?"

"Here." He points to his lips. You playfully smack him on his chest, becoming flustered at his actions. He puckers his lips out and you place a chaste kiss.