William Ellis

When you first came to the Oletus manor, you didn't know anything

When you first came to the Oletus manor, you didn't know anything. The moment you were told that there were matches being held in the manor between a hunter and four survivors, you didn't know what to do. You had no expertise in anything. You didn't have the ability of Jose, who can make himself invisible for an amount of time, you didn't have the ability of Fiona, who can create portals, or have the ability of Patricia, who can stun the hunter using her ape curse.

Every time you were put out for matches, the hunters would always aim for you first as you didn't have any items. Even if you do find an item from the red box, you still didn't know how to use items with the right timing and would always get hit after. During your first few matches, the survivors would come to save you but you would always get the last effort after so the next few matches, they decided to not save you and continue to cipher the machine. You felt like you were useless and so you decided to train with the help of William.

He was reluctant at first as he didn't want to hurt you but you insisted. After all, he was the only buff guy among the male survivors. "Teach me how to use football!" You told him and he gave you his football. But before William could teach you, you were already in an excited state. There was a dummy in front of you and you tried charging towards it but you failed as you accidentally tripped over your left foot which made you lose balance. William quickly rushes to your side and helps you up. "Are you alright?" He asks, concerned about your well-being. "I'm fine." You replied and held tightly on to the football. "I think we should start with the basics first."

With the constant help of William, you have gotten better in matches. You would always choose to take the football every time you open the red box and brought tide turner. You were slowing becoming the role of a rescuer which the other survivors noticed. They would rely on you although you missed a few hits on the hunter in some matches, you would make up for it by rescuing them from the chair and taking the hit so they can run away and get healed.

After the match, the survivors would thank you for a job well done. You felt so happy that you were finally becoming useful and wanted to thank William. You asked Melly for help and wanted to make him a treat. Melly provided you with her honey and told you to make a honey cake which William liked to eat. You followed Melly's instructions and successfully made the cake. You thanked Melly and head to the gym where William would usually wait for you.

You knock on the door and entered the gym. You see that William was lifting 10-kilogram barbells and was listening to music so he didn't know that you had entered. You set the cake aside and decided to scare him. You tapped onto his shoulder and quickly ducked so he couldn't see you but your outfit color gave you away and he had spotted you. "Hey." He greets, setting his barbells aside. He unplugs his earphones and pauses his music. "Let's train again?" You nodded.

"Kick me here." William points on his belly but you kicked him lightly as you didn't want to hurt him. "It's alright. It won't hurt." You kicked harder than your first hit and William fell onto the floor. "Ah!" William clutches onto his stomach. "Hey, are you alright?" You quickly went beside William to aid him up. William actually did not get hurt at all. With this chance, he sneaks a kiss from you. You felt shocked at his actions and never expected him to do that. "I like you (First Name)." You couldn't help but feel happy. You were going to reply to his confession but you remembered the cake that was sitting outside.

You ran to get it but William assumes that you have already rejected him. As you returned, you tapped onto his shoulder. He turns around to see you with his favorite cake. "I... want to thank you for training me and..." You paused. You felt butterflies in your belly as you replayed the scene of William stealing a kiss from you. "I like you as well!" William had never expected that you returned his feelings as well. He felt too happy and brought you close to him once more and places a chaste kiss onto your lips.

"Really? You do like me?"

"You idiot. Why would I come back if I didn't like you."

William felt like he was in heaven. The girl he had been crushing on actually likes him back! "Can you say that you like me again?" You felt shy but still complied with his request. "I like you." You kiss his cheek. "I like you." You kiss his forehead. "I like you." You kiss his nose. "I like you." Finally, you kiss his lips. With this, William felt blood drip from his nose. "William! You're having a nosebleed." You quickly grabbed a tissue and stuffed it inside his nose. "You're too cute, that's why." You giggle at his statement. "Hurry and eat the cake before the ants eat them!" You told William who quickly gobbled the cake into his mouth.

"H-Hey! You'll choke!"

Requests are open!