Andrew Kreiss (Part Two)

With that, she hung up the phone call

With that, she hung up the phone call. You look at Andrew with a worried look. "What's wrong?" He asks. "It's Luca... He woke up from his coma." When you said you were going to consider him, Andrew felt so happy but his happiness was short-lived when you said that Luca woke up. Though he was happy that his best friend finally woke up, that would mean that he wouldn't be able to spend time with you anymore.

The moment the three of you arrive at the hospital, Emily was already waiting by the entrance and leads you to Luca's room while Andrew brought (Son's Name) to get treated for his injury. When you saw Luca, you gave him a hug. "Oh, I missed you!" Luca didn't hug you back and asked, "Who are you?" You pull away from Luca and gave him a confused look. "(First Name)..." Emily brings you to the side. "I'm really sorry." You were confused by Emily's statement. "Sorry? What do you mean?" Emily looks at you with a sad look before saying, "Luca has amnesia." No wonder Luca didn't recognize you. "It's alright. I'll help him get his memories back." You were sad but that didn't mean you would give up on your husband. You went back and sat beside Luca's bed. "I'm (First Name)... your wife." You show your left hand that has a ring on it. Luca glances at your hand and then his hand to see the same ring. "Are we really married?" He asks. You nod in agreement. He laughs for a bit before saying, "I don't remember getting married."

A few minutes later, the door opens and Andrew had brought (Son's Name) with him. "Mommy! Lookie!" He runs to your side and shows you his lollipop. Luca sees the boy and smiles at him. "Hello, young one! What's your name?" Your son looks at you to get confirmation if it's okay to tell Luca his name. You nod at your son and he tells his name to Luca. "Is he... mine?" Luca asks. You were about to reply until a knock on the door was heard. A girl with short blond hair enters. "Tracy!" Luca happily greets the girl. She gives him a hug before taking a seat opposite of yours. Luca and Tracy were happily chatting and you felt like the third-wheel. You didn't want to feel awkward so you excused yourself and left (Son's Name) with Andrew.

You sat outside in the lounge and was wondering who Tracy was. Was Luca cheating on you when you were married or was it during your college days? "I guess you have some questions," Andrew says as he approaches you. "Where's (Son's Name)?" You ask. "I left him with Emily." Andrew takes a seat beside you. You wasted no time and asked Andrew, "Who's Tracy?"