Norton Campbell

Everyone rejoiced as the owner of the manor had announced that everyone is going to head to (Any Country) for vacation

Everyone rejoiced as the owner of the manor had announced that everyone is going to head to (Any Country) for vacation. The owner wanted everyone to have a break from the matches being held every day and so everyone was enthusiastic to go as no one has ever gone to (Any Country) before. Everyone started packing up and decided to rest as the big day starts tomorrow.

The next day, everyone woke up to a well-prepared breakfast with the help of Emily, Melly, and Demi. Emily prepared the toasted garlic bread, Melly had provided the best honey to go along with it and Demi provided fresh orange juice although she wanted to add some alcohol in it. She didn't want to risk everyone walking so drunk to the airport. As soon as everyone finished their breakfast, they headed to the airport. Each one of the survivors and hunters lines up for a security check. You were behind Norton and in front of Margaretha.

As the Norton passed by the scanner, it beeped. The security guard checked his pockets and found his magnet. "Magnets are not allowed in the airplane sir. You have to leave this behind." Norton felt uneasy, after all, he had a history with his magnet. Norton took the magnet from the guard's hand and left the queue. "I'm not going." Some of the survivors flashed a worried look especially his male friends. Emily, who was assigned to take care of the survivors, ask him, "Are you sure? You can still get your magnet back when you return here." Norton shook his head. "Alright." Emily respected his decision.

"I-I'll stay with him." You made up your mind. "What?" Emily looks back at you. "I'll stay with Norton." You repeated. "After all, he needs to have a company." Emily looked worried. "I'll stay as well." Eli volunteered. "Me too." Some survivors expressed yet you shook your head. "It's alright. You can have fun! Make sure to bring me some souvenirs!" Although this put Emily at ease, she couldn't help but worry as you both won't ever get a chance to have a vacation again.

You and Norton returned to the manor and it was already lunchtime. "What do you want to eat?" You ask Norton. Norton shook his head and glances at his magnet. You decided to make a simple dish, omelet. As soon as you finish, you place the dish in front of him. "Eat up." He stares at the dish before looking at you. Seeing that you have started to eat, he ate as well.

Norton wasn't really a chatterbox unlike the "prisoner" who's always ready to open his mouth and blabber about his inventions. After all, he survived a terrible mining accident which almost got him killed. He was thankful for the magnet and carries it with him always. "Say, is that magnet precious to you?" You ask Norton. He didn't reply but nod his head. "I have something precious too." You take out a locket from your pocket. Inside held a picture of your missing sibling. "Is that why you came here?" He asks, gaining a little interest. "Yes. What about you?"

"I... came here for the money." He blatantly lied. "You're lying." You saw through it. The magnet must have held an important value in his life. "Why are you so interested in me anyway?"

"Why? Hmm... aren't we friends?"

"I barely know you."

"Oh, I'm (First Name). Nice to meet you."

"I know your name."

There was an awkward silence. "You should've left with them and left me alone here." You sigh. "That's not what a friend does, you know?" You then stood up and took a seat beside him. He inches away from you, giving a distance of a meter. "It's only us here and nobody's going to hear anyway so what are you in it for?" Norton hesitated before answering you. "I have nowhere to go. I don't want to return to the mines. This magnet... I obtained it when an accident happened that almost cost me my life so I'm thankful for it."

As soon as he finished talking, he saw you crying. He panicked and didn't know what to do. "W-why are you crying?" You wiped your tears as quickly as you could. "What tears?" You stutter but your demeanor states otherwise. Tears were still flowing and he tried to give you a hug. The hug was not even close to a hug as he was too stiff. You laugh while crying at his actions. "That's not even a proper hug!" You brought him closer and laid your head on his chest. You could hear his heart beating fast.

"I was crying because I'm thankful you're here and well." You whisper loud enough for him to hear. He was surprised at your confession. "Thank you." Norton replies, gently patting your back. "You're welcome." After a few minutes passed, your tears dried. "Oh! I forgot to wash the dishes!" You quickly remove yourself from the hug and take the plate from the table. "I'm not washing yours! Bleh!" You stick out your tongue at him and ran towards the kitchen to wash. He chuckled at your immature action although it tugged his heart to see you act like that. "Get away! I'm washing first!" Norton quickly grabs his plate and ran towards the kitchen.

You both started splashing water at each other as you waged a war against him. In the end, you both ended up soaked with water and sick on the very next day. Needless to say, a new relationship bloomed.

 Needless to say, a new relationship bloomed

Requests are open!