02

They arrived to their destination, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry after a couple of hours, though it felt like an eternity to Harry and his peers. Relief they felt as they stepped out of the massive train, escaping the cynical vibes in their with the Slytherins. It was the most unhandy for Potter and Malfoy. The tension between these two enemies was beyond belief. Both of them tried to disregard the moment every time their eyes met. Glaring at each other with a death stare was a habitual thing back there.

"Finally." Said Hermione, gazing at the breathtaking place that they call home.

"Here we go, you guys ready? Gosh I can't believe it's our 6th year already. It seemed like yesterday Hermione was being a know-it-all, complaining to me about how we're supposed to pronounce Wingardium Leviosa" Said Ron mocking her with a giggle as she shoved her books in his face.

It was almost evening. They strutted in, approaching the great hall for dinner as they sat at the Gryffindor table, greeting and hugging their other mates.

"Good evening my dear students! We're welcoming you all to another amazing year at Hogwarts hopefully. However, let's greet the 1st years as well." Said professor Dumbledore. Behind him, all the teachers sitting down at the table.

Everyone stared as the 1st years walked down the hall and settled down, waiting to get sorted into their houses.

"Now, let the feast begin." Spoke Dumbledore in his deep, high voice.

Ron looked overstimulated at the mouthwatering food that magically displayed on the table, before eagerly stuffing his mouth as Hermione watched him in disgust.

Everyone was full after a while, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny decided to head up to their dorms to unpack. Harry however said he wanted to go to the library first, to check some stuff. He asked 'Mione to take his bag with her on her way, which in no doubt, agreed.

He was making his way to the library, he  hasn't always been that good with potions lately. He hated it, and to make it worse, professor Snape was their teacher, he wasn't particularly the nicest, especially to Potter. Harry wanted to go in and study, and practice potions for a while. He needed a better grade this year.

Thankfully he was alone, no one was there, or so he thought.

He gave an annoyed look. He could see from the corner of his eyes, Malfoy's glare, and a smirk on his pale face.

"Listen Malfoy," sighed Harry, "I'm here to work on something, and believe me, I'm in no mood for a fight."

Malfoy eyed him up and down before saying "First of all what's got you all worked up to come here, Potter?" Said the platinum haired boy jokingly yet curiously. "And second of all," he sighed as he got up from his chair, approaching Potter, "I'm the one who decides if we're gonna fight or not here, got it scarface?" He was inches away from Harry, staring at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Shut it Malfoy, leave me alone." Replied Potter as he gulped before turning his head away.

Trying to grab his books off the table, he let out a gasp as he felt a large cold hand, grabbing his wrist, spinning him around so that now he's facing Draco.

Malfoy tightened his grip as Harry whimpered, trying to break free. He could feel Draco's rings, digging through his skin, leaving marks.

"Let me fucking go!" Growled Harry, looking furiously at the grey eyes, who were inches away from his own. He could sense Malfoy's breath in his ears that sent shivers down his body.

Draco was towering over him. He looked down and smirked at the sight of Potter mumbling noises out of rage, he saw him quite scared or nervous. He liked it. He enjoyed the effect he had on Harry, the way he had complete control over him at the moment. He glanced at Potter's eyes one more time before loosening his grip.

"Don't turn away when I'm fucking speaking to you next time." Said Malfoy with a smirk as he stepped back, leaving Harry breathing heavily.

Potter watched as Malfoy slowly left the library without looking back.

He's left alone with his thoughts as he sat down trying to understand what the fuck just happened. He hated it. He hated Draco for making him feel like this. He wanted to punch a straight up wall. Why? He thought. Why the fuck would I let him do that? He sighed tilting his head back.
He felt a bit of pain on his wrist. Draco's rings had left marks, marks that Harry was now touching smoothly before deciding to get back to his dorm. It was getting late. He wanted to forget it, he told himself to stay away from Malfoy and avoid him from now on. He was heading up, clearing his thoughts before arriving. He also didn't want his friends, Hermione and Ron, to know about this, they would be furious.