17

Harry tore his peer away and sensed himself back into reality by sightly shaking his head.

Shit, what time is it?

He glanced up on the clock that hung warily on the stone wall of the common room.

12:03 am.

He had previously informed Malfoy to meet him in the room of requirement.

He got up and sighed. Harry had already made sure that everyone in his house was asleep.
He soundlessly threw on his invisibility cloak, since it's obviously past curfew and he's been trying his best to avoid all sorts of trouble lately.
He then stepped out of the common room silently.

Well, here goes nothing.

He thought to himself as he trudged hopelessly down the halls.
The bottom layer of his shoes shifted quietly by the ground.

Harry wasn't completely sure what he was going to say when he got there. He just wanted to speak to Malfoy,

A proper, civil conversation wouldn't hurt anybody, right?

All he had to do was try and figure out the plan of the task since Malfoy unfortunately didn't share any details while he was under the control of the serum.
All Harry knew was that Dumbledore's death at Draco's hands, was a part of it.

Then, when he draws up all the specs of this mess, both him and Malfoy are going to work on arranging another way.

That was if Draco agreed.

Potter was also not certain of the reason behind his decision to help Malfoy.
Never once in his six years at Hogwarts has he ever gave a crap about what was going on in Draco's life.
He could care less regarding that ferret's feelings, since he was tormented by him his entire life.
In fact, it would delight him to know that Malfoy was hurt in any sort of way back then.

However, now.........

This, it felt different.

Malfoy seemed different.

This situation is consequential.

~~~

"Took you long enough."
Uttered Draco. He was leaning back against one of the sweeping objects placed in the room. Of course, wearing his famous all-black tuxedo, the platinum-blonde hair of his was swept back smoothly with gel.

Unknowingly, Harry's eyes traced down Malfoy's stiff figure, until they reached Draco's veiny hands. He had those extended long fingers that were occupied with a set of black and silver rings around each.

Oh gosh I wonder what they would feel like on my body.

"Enjoying yourself Potter?" Smirked Malfoy.

Harry's eyes slightly widened as a flush of embarrassment made it's way to his cheeks, causing a shade of pink to appear on the surface of his skin.

"Let's just get this over with." Spoke Harry trying to brush off the awkwardness.

Draco bounced his back off the object, he eyed Potter up and down then proceeded to speak.