59

Third Person POV:

The expression that was plastered on Draco's face was unreadable, a fusion of befuddlement and mistrust was visible upon his features. It is somewhat rare for him to be in a situation like this where he would part his lips a few times before speaking due to being speechless.

"Well here's the thing, Annabeth," He finally found his words as he cleared his throat before putting on a sarcastic smile. "Unless you're bluffing, I'm certain that Bellatrix Lestrange is somewhere between the walls of," He paused for a moment, stepping closer as his grin that is no longer ironic grew broader. "Azkaban, I presume."

"Oh but I can assure you, Mr. Malfoy, that this is no joke." She spoke before slowly strolling over to the closest chair near and took a seat, crossing her legs as she reconnected her gaze with his once again. "Help us get her back. One thing for another, simple."

The blonde's back found company with the wall directly behind him as he laid, not breaking the eye contact. "As much as I know how much of a life and death situation this is, I would prefer knowing the reason to what i'll be trading."

A short chuckle escaped Annabeth's lips. "Don't worry about it too much, I'm definite that Lucien had explained some of it by now to whoever who he's holding hostage, which I presume is someone pretty dear to you, am I right?" She stopped, admiring the lowkey furious glint in those blue orbs. "What was his name again?" She muttered to herself.

"His name is Harry." Draco immediately cut her off before she could make her guess. He then walked over to her with fists so clenched his knuckles turned white. Kneeling down so that their faces were on the same level, he spat, "And you better keep that name out of your filthy little mouth, hm?"

"Relax, we just want Bellatrix. We'll give you Harry," She said in a bored tone. "that is if he's still breathing."

Now that was the last straw for Draco.

In less than a second, Annebeth was pulled off of the chair and immediately pushed against the wall with maximum force. He gripped her neck so hard she could suffocate, but the complete psychotic smile plastered on his lips couldn't care less. He noticed her breathing getting heavier by the moment, and with that, he dropped his hand and replaced it with his wand which he pulled from his pocket. It was sharply pointed on the slightly bruised skin right where he choked her, causing her to faintly wince which made him gloat harder inside.
And now that she slowly became able to let words come out of her mouth, she parted her lips, smiling slightly. "Oh so we're using magic now?" A chuckle made it's way out of her as she glanced at the want between her flesh and his palm.

"Not really." Without uttering any further word, Draco just took a mere step forward and that caused the edge of the wand to push deeper into her neck.
It was so close to letting blood come out given the fact that she gasped vaguely,

and he didn't feel a thing as he stared right into her soul.

He could sense Annabeth's hand sliding down to her left pocket as she started patting upon the fabric.
With a small but sinister laugh, he finally spoke, "Looking for this?"

Her eyes immediately shot up to a second wand in his other hand as she struggled to snatch it away because of the sharp pain that was holding her back; her strength was no match for his.

And as he noticed her useless effort, he threw the magical wooden stick across the room, not sure whether it broke or not.