57

~The Next Day~

Third Person POV:

"And here I fucking thought that you somewhat had an actual damn plan, Blaise." Pansy muttered underneath her breath in a clearly pissed tone as they all strutted down the halls.

She looked over her shoulder to see Ron jogging, trying to catch up.

"Okay so, all we have to do is just talk to her, that's all?" He whispered-yelled with slight distress as he caught up and began walking beside her, with Hermione on his other side.

"Well, obviously." His girlfriend added, but also seeming just a tad bit uneasy about the situation.

"Yeah, since fucking Zabini actually had no plan to fucking begin with." Draco spoke before raising his brows rapidly. "Listen, I'm telling you guys from now," He levitated his finger at his peers, a frustrated expression plastered upon his face.
"this is all just fucking useless, and on top of that, a major waste of time. I mean- what the fuck can Mcgonagall do that we possibly can't? We could've jus-"

The blonde cut himself off as soon as Hermione caught his eye. She stopped in her tracks and had her index finger raised before his face. He furrowed his brows and proceeded to question further.

"What?"

"We're here." She spoke, gazing upon the front door of the headmistress's office.

"Yeah... We can see that, but-"

"No, that's not it-" She said before taking a few slow steps forward, merely until she came in contact with the door. "I can hear two voices in there, can't you too?"

"What, so like you're suggesting that there maybe someone with her?" Ronald asked as placed his gaze at Hermione.

"Okay so what's the big deal?" Pansy finally spoke up. "Come on let's go in there's literally no poin-"

"A new student." All eyes shot up and they all gave Draco a puzzled look after what he just said, given the fact that it was not only confusing, but also clearly random and out of pocket.

"Huh?"

"What?"

Blaise and Pansy uttered in unison.

The blonde Slytherin permitted an audible sigh to escape his lips before elaborating further more.

"I mean, think about it," He began. "how often does Mcgonagall ever welcome someone in her office unless it's a professor, which isn't the case since class has already begun and they're all full filling their duty." He paused, earning a few considering expressions which made him a tad more confident in his theory. "So that leaves us with the case that there's a higher percentage of there being a new student."

There was a brief moment of silence upon the aura, but that was until-

"Wouldn't you guys consider that we might be overthinking it a bit, y'know?" Ron muttered as crossed his arms.

"No but-"

Granger clearly did not get the chance to continue and that was because someone grew a bit too impatient. It was Pansy. She stepped forward before speaking irritatingly.