12

They were all cross-faded as fuck by now.
Blaise muttering the most random words and Pansy almost passing out. Draco's eyes were red and hooded. They've been there for almost 3 hours, not giving a single shit about classes since they always seem to get away with it.

"Oh-ohhkayy ahh- Do-do you guys remember when Pansy and Goyle fucked l-last year-" Mumbled Blaise smirking and pointing a finger at her, his eyes almost shut.

"Blaise I swear to god- You mention this to someone else and I'll gladly rip your bloody tongue out." Spat Pansy as she laid her self on the floor looking stoned as fuck.

"You still did it." Exclaimed Blaise between laughters.

"Oh for Merlin's sake I was drunk you dickhead!" She threw her cigarette right at his giggling face.

Draco let out a heavy chuckle too. Nothing was even funny at the moment but the three of them were currently out of breath.

It was becoming dark, but none of them bothered to get up. They sat down in silence as they watched the night sky. It was such a magical sight. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the darkness as they looked up at the blanket of stars that stretched to infinity.

"What a h-o-t ass view man." Said Blaise breaking the silence.

The two others hummed in agreement.

"Hey Pans, why don't you inform Zabini about when you hooked up with Fred Weasley eh?" Asked Draco smirkingly. He wanted to make conversation as they were bored as shit so why not bring up Pansy's slut life.

"Oh. My. God. Not you too!" She growled smashing her hand to the back of his head harshly as he winced.

Blaise was utterly dying of laughter.
"Ah- and- and that one time sh-she grinded up on some chick in our common room party an-and it ended up being Hermione Gra-granger." He chuckled uncontrollably.

"Ahhhhh yess." Sighed Draco.

Pansy was laying on the ground annoyed at the two assholes. "Suck my dick" she mumbled as she flipped over on her back.

"Gladly." Both Blaise and Malfoy said in unity.

"Ah ah ah." Spat Pansy as she fixed her posture to a sitting position facing Draco and pointing a finger at him. "You only get to give head to Mr. Potter my dear friend am I right?" She smirked then immediately widened her eyes realizing what she just said since Zabini had no bloody idea of all this.

"Uhh." Said Blaise raising a brow. He looked like he was expecting it to be a joke but both Pansy and Draco's silence spoke otherwise.

"Am I missing something?" Questioned Blaise again.

"Nah mate. It looks like the world is full of surprises." Responded Draco calmly. He didn't have the energy to argue and prove Pansy wrong.

"I guess it is." Sighed Pansy.

"You don't look surprised do you?" Asked Malfoy confused with Blaise's normal reaction.

"Nah mate, you two were utterly obsessed with each other for 6 years. I saw it coming." He said.

They all shrugged and stayed for a couple of minutes before getting up due to the time. They were all extremely exhausted and fucked up.

*****

~The next day~

Draco Malfoy:
Gosh, I have to tell them eventually. A task to kill a headmaster of a wizarding school shouldn't be hidden from my two best friends. It's been two weeks since Voldemort informed me about it and I somehow managed to get half of it done. The vanishing cabinet is almost functioning again so all I have to worry about now is Dumbledore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~