06

Harry's POV:

I woke up feeling like shit this morning. I'd barely gotten any sleep due to my fucking nightmares. How long is this going to last? Ever since Cedric's death I've suffered from them. Hermione and Ron offer to help me get through it from time to time so of course so I try to keep in touch with them about my mental health as best as I can. To be honest, the dreams are slowly becoming less and less horrific for the past week. I'm really starting to believe that these therapy sessions with Hermione are really paying off.

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes, getting out of bed. I quickly threw on my robes to head down for breakfast. Almost everyone was awake and probably in the great hall right now. I better hurry.
End of POV.

"Bit late aren't you Harry?" Mumbled Ron as chicken and mashed potatoes stuffed his mouth.

"Bad night." Answered Harry in a low toned voice so that only Hermione heard him as he took a seat next to her. He noticed as she gave him a worried look.

"It's getting better everyday." He whispered and gave her a half smile.
She nodded sympathetically as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

Ron and Hermione glanced at each other when they saw Harry stuffing his plate with all kinds of food.
For the first time in a while, Harry actually gained his appetite back. He hadn't been eating so well for the past couple of days.

Everything was going fine until Harry witnessed a pile of blonde hair from across the hall. Malfoy was sitting at the Slytherin table along with his minions Pansy and Blaise.
A wave of flashbacks approached Harry's mind from yesterday night. He had bumped into him. Malfoy wasn't particularly in a good state and Harry knew something was off due to Draco acting bizarre.

The two boys held in an intense eye contact until Harry broke it by looking back down on his plate picking his food with a fork.

He could see Malfoy from the corner of his eye. He kept staring for a few moments after Harry looked away.
Draco then got off his seat and strutted out of the great hall.

Potter was left with his thoughts till the end of the feast. He was stuck between the option to get up and find/speak to Malfoy or mind his own business. Unfortunately option 2 wasn't going to work for him for some reason. He has never felt more curious about something or someone like this, especially when it comes to Draco's personal life.

He excused himself from the table leaving Ron and Hermione confused. Ginny was there as well, and as weird as it's going to sound she actually hasn't had any problem with Harry's peculiar behaviour these days. Perhaps she didn't notice.

He strutted down the halls in hope to spot Draco. Unfortunately he was no where to be seen. That was until Harry made it some where close to the room of requirement. Barely anyone enters this room except for certain professors.

Hesitating to continue getting closer, Potter felt a cold grasp on his wrist forcefully stumbling him into the room.
Malfoy.
He already guessed it.
He was familiar with that touch.

"Care to explain why you're following me Potter?" Hissed Draco as let go of Harry's wrist slowly.

At this point, Potter was at loss of words. His dictionary suddenly became void.
"I-i uh. Y-you were- uhm, i was just-"

"Stuttering much?" Chuckled Draco and continued.
"I asked once, I won't ask again. Why are you here?" Asked Draco demandingly.

"I could ask you the same question Malfoy. I mean, students aren't really supposed to come in here, are they?" Said Harry. He wanted answers. It was now clear to him that Draco is up to something.

"Didn't mummy ever tell you to mind your bloody business Potter? Oh yeah, she was dead before you could wipe off the drool of your chin." Said Draco smirkingly.

Although making fun of Harry's dead parents wasn't something new, this time a wave of regret hit him after those words came out of his mouth. Never he thought that a day where he would feel sympathy for Potter would come.

Harry surprisingly ignored Draco's comment and got closer. Malfoy didn't step back though.

"You know what I think Malfoy? I think you're hiding something, and don't think for a second I will hesitate to figure it out." Whispered Harry, glaring up at Draco's grey eyes.

Malfoy let out a small chuckle which led to Harry's somewhat confusion.

"Oh Potter, you're really hilarious sometimes you know that?"

Draco got closer to Harry so that now their bodies are less than inches apart. They could feel each other's breaths at the moment.

Draco once again towered over Harry. Potter wanted to look away. He wanted to avoid how stupid he looks next to Draco and how much of an effect he had on him.

Until Malfoy grabbed him by the cheeks aggressively and looked intensely into Harry's green eyes.
He leaned closer to Potter's ear and whispers with a smirk.
"Pretty dumb of you to think that I'm hiding something. Come on Potter, you would know that I would very much enjoy sharing my dirty little secrets with you."

Harry's eyes widened with shock. He blushed at Draco's voice and words. He felt embarrassed as shit.
Malfoy smirked and continued sarcastically.
"Loosen up Potter, don't you like a little tease?"

Harry didn't say a word as he watched Draco turn his heel and walk away.

What could Malfoy possibly be doing in here? The room of requirement?

***
Draco continued his way back not until he saw someone.
Ginny Weasley.
She was coming out of the library, not alone, but her ex boyfriend Dean behind her.
They both looked clumsy.
Ginny had this messy hair and untidy clothes, she was out of breath somehow.
And Dean had this regretted look in his eyes as they both walked away.

Draco sighed in relief since he wasn't caught.
Ginny and Dean? No wonder I haven't seen her with Harry lately.
I couldn't help but feel this type of anger towards her, but at the same time, a smile crooked up on my face at the thought of it. I hated that i felt pity for Potter but I enjoyed the fact that I could now torment him more.