10

"Hey."

"Ginny. Hi."

Silence filled the room flashbacks of what Malfoy had said a few days ago came rushing to Harry's mind at the moment.

"Been a while hasn't it?" She asked lowly.

"Huh- uh yeah."

What if Malfoy wasn't wrong? I mean it only makes sense, I haven't seen her in days.

"Uhm was Draco Malfoy in here?" She questioned as she tilted her head back towards the halls. "I just bumped into him." She continued with the slightest bit of suspicion.

Harry hesitated to reply. He kept opening his mouth but nothing seemed to come out.

Silence.

That was until Harry thought of something. He realized that if maybe what Malfoy said was true (Ginny cheating), then this was his chance to make it somewhat even.

"Yes, actually he was." He responded coolly.

"Really? What could that git possibly want? Did he hurt you-"

"Ginny, now's not the time to play concerned girlfriend." Sighed Harry.

"I-i don't- what's that supposed to mean?" She gulped not taking her eyes off the ground.

"Oh you know exactly what I mean. So enlighten me Ginny" He cleared his throat. "How was it? Do tell."

"Harry- I-i don't know what your talking about. H-how was what?" She bit her lip nervously.

Harry scoffed and shook his head.
"Dean, Ginny."

Ginny was at loss of words. Shame filled her eyes as she watched Harry walk past her. She turned her head to see him standing still at the door.

"Oh and to answer your question, yes. Draco Malfoy was here, and no, he didn't hurt me. To be honest, we actually had quite fun together to say the least."

He continued his way out without looking back, leaving Ginny standing in there, she swallowed her own saliva and sighed. Deep down, she knew she deserved it.

****
~At the Gryffindor common room~

"Harry! For merlin's sake where have you been!?" Spat Hermione looking up from her book as she got up from the couch to face Harry.

"Alright alright listen. I'll tell you everything."

Harry knew he couldn't keep all of this a secret, at least not to Hermione. He trusted that girl with his whole life.

Flashback:
"And if you don't completely forget what happened back there in the bathroom you're going to regret the bloody day you stepped foot in this school."

Hesitantly, Harry settled down on one of the sofas and signalled Hermione to take a seat beside him.

Should I skip the part about Draco being a death eater? I think I'll do- but that's literally the whole point of the conversation- ugh- whatever. Who is she going to tell anyways.

"Okay. Are you willing to speak up or not?" Exclaimed Hermione.

"Yes I will." He sighed and then continued.
"Okay so, you know Draco Malfoy right?"

Hermione glared at him and hit his head using her book.
"No Harry, I don't." She then responded sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes and went on.
"So uhm- i- we've been- like you know- we have been encountering one another m-multiple times lately."

"Go on." She nodded.

"Fuck it. I'll just get to the bloody point. So Hermione my dear friend, what if I told you that I'm also interested in g-guys." He stuttered.

She let out a small gasp unable to respond.
"H-harry that's- never mind. I'm really really glad you chose to tell me about it." She smiled and rested her hand on his shoulder.

"Wait, what's that got to do with Malfoy?" She questioned raising her eyebrows.

"Well I'm not particularly saying that I have a crush on Draco Malfoy but-"

"Then what are you implying Harry?"

He knew exactly how she would take it. However he couldn't blame her, Draco did bully their trio for 6 years.

"I-i honestly don't really know how to explain it. It's just that h-he makes me feel extremely nervous s-sometimes. I don't know how- it's like-"

Hermione cut him off.
"Harry, calm down. I understand what you mean, b-but seriously? Out of everyone? Draco Malfoy?"

He shrugged his shoulders and sighed, but he knew that wasn't what he was only supposed to tell her.

"Thanks 'Mione." Was all he managed to say.

Shit. I'm not telling her, or at least not right now. But I need to also make sure that none of this gets to Ron. He's my best friend and I love him but he could sometimes be quite..... judgemental.

"This stays between us Hermione. Ron does not get to know this, not yet."

"What- but-"

"Hermione."

"Fine."

****

"YOU TOLD HIM YOU'RE A BLOODY DEATH EATER!?"

"FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME HE FUCKING FOUND OUT ON HIS OWN WHY WOULD I EXPOSE MYSELF LIKE THAT!"

After an hour of the two Slytherins being at each other's throats, Pansy and Draco laid back on the bed in their dormitory and sighed.

"You're so stupid, you know that?"

"Piss off."

"Wha- what if he blabbered all of this to his two little minions? Huh?"

"Pansy for fuck's sake I said I took care of it."

"Oh really, how then?"

"Well I may or may not have threatened him."

"Great. So you handled it Malfoy style."

He let out a soft chuckle.

Silence.

"Hey Pans, they're something I've got to tell you."

"Do tell." She said getting up from the bed so that she's now in a sitting position facing Draco.

"Actually, there are many things I think you should know of."

"Spill." She exclaimed.

Sorry this chap is so boring and there were no Drarry scenes but stay tuned for more spice coming soon!